Spring Finals Predictions

...I don't think Cavaliers or Blue Devils are going to be bad, but sometimes you just can't stop a dynasty and Phantom is ready to knock the Green Machine from their pedestal...

(regarding emphasis) Wouldn't that mean something closer to the Cavaliers winning another title again this year? :worthy:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lastly, I think Blue Stars don't make semifinals. Last year was nice for them, but there really was not a lot of fierce competition in 12-24 land.

Im not sure if your joking or not. Im assuming your not.

That is the most wrong statement I've heard in a while. Its not even that I dont agree with you, its just that your wrong.

Competition from about 12-17th place was VERY intense all season long. Maybe the most competitve year in a very long time. Pretty much any corps from 12-15th place would have fit in nicely in finals.

Im not sure why you don't think Blue Stars are going to make semifinals either, but, whatever.

1.Cavaliers- I have sources that tell me first hand they are being underestimated this year just because of their show concept. Its probably a bad idea to underestimate them. (however anything could happen.)

2.PR- is interchangable with cavies, they are going to be good to say the least (you can't beat some of their selections)

3.Cadets- Guys its time, cadets back in top three. I am not biased towards them at all (in fact I haven't really been a fan the past few years, really since 04) but they are putting together a powerful package that will be pleasing to the ears more than the eyes I think.

4.SCV- Just because....

5. Blue Devils- I fear that, not that I know anything at all about their show, something strange and uncanny is brewing in Concord. Like 05 strange and uncanny. Confidence gained from a crowd fav in 06 may push them to produce somethin gout there again. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

6. Bluecoats- IMHO I'm not feelin it as much as everyone else is, it just.. well..... *sigh*...... (I know, you are mad. And I don't care b**bs )

7. Crossmen- Trust me, you'll see. :worthy:

8. Crown- Not much to say here, just kidding. Crown has a good package coming thorugh but I feel like they needed to go with something that would get the fans excited the moment they saw the title. The racing theme just makes me want to get up from my chair and get popcorn. No offence I LOVE CROWN but I just don't think that the show idea will match their potential performance ability. (Its too early to take anyone or anything seriously so quit punching the keyboard in rage.)

9.Glassmen- Glassmen are sweet I don't care what anyone says and they will be coming back in years to come IMO.

10. BK- no thanks

11.JSU- Will be on the rise in years to come, great group with a great attitude and great things coming from the performers and staff alike.

12. And finally we have Madison, I'd do the cool guy thing and drop them from finals, but I don't wanna see them go. If they did drop obviously Colts would be here instead.

Corps below this will be completely unpredictable but I'll say this,

Southwind up

Blue stars down

Pio up

Troopers and Acad lower than all would like to think

Mandarins down

Cascades up

I suck at typing this took me way to long I will go ice my poor fingers now bye.

1.Cavaliers- I have sources that tell me first hand they are being underestimated this year just because of their show concept. Its probably a bad idea to underestimate them. (however anything could happen.)

2.PR- is interchangable with cavies, they are going to be good to say the least (you can't beat some of their selections)

3.Cadets- Guys its time, cadets back in top three. I am not biased towards them at all (in fact I haven't really been a fan the past few years, really since 04) but they are putting together a powerful package that will be pleasing to the ears more than the eyes I think.

4.SCV- Just because....

5. Blue Devils- I fear that, not that I know anything at all about their show, something strange and uncanny is brewing in Concord. Like 05 strange and uncanny. Confidence gained from a crowd fav in 06 may push them to produce somethin gout there again. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!!!!

6. Bluecoats- IMHO I'm not feelin it as much as everyone else is, it just.. well..... *sigh*...... (I know, you are mad. And I don't care b**bs )

7. Crossmen- Trust me, you'll see. :worthy:

8. Crown- Not much to say here, just kidding. Crown has a good package coming thorugh but I feel like they needed to go with something that would get the fans excited the moment they saw the title. The racing theme just makes me want to get up from my chair and get popcorn. No offence I LOVE CROWN but I just don't think that the show idea will match their potential performance ability. (Its too early to take anyone or anything seriously so quit punching the keyboard in rage.)

9.Glassmen- Glassmen are sweet I don't care what anyone says and they will be coming back in years to come IMO.

10. BK- no thanks

11.JSU- Will be on the rise in years to come, great group with a great attitude and great things coming from the performers and staff alike.

12. And finally we have Madison, I'd do the cool guy thing and drop them from finals, but I don't wanna see them go. If they did drop obviously Colts would be here instead.

Corps below this will be completely unpredictable but I'll say this,

Southwind up

Blue stars down

Pio up

Troopers and Acad lower than all would like to think

Mandarins down

Cascades up

I suck at typing this took me way to long I will go ice my poor fingers now bye.

boston not in the mix? honest question due to the fact that i'm generally curious as to what other people think about their show.

boston not in the mix? honest question due to the fact that i'm generally curious as to what other people think about their show.

Oh Jeebus I left them out....hrm put them right above BK and give Madison the final shove....wah....I hate me.

Seems like many people have Boston moving down. I don't know, but to me, sounds like they're going to have a much better season than last year. And Blue Stars I'm hoping will have a fantastic season as well, and move up some, because I LOVE the Blue Stars. I can't see Bluecoats moving down, they're just SO #### GOOD. I'm also a really big BD fan, and would love to see them move up.

10. BK- no thanks

What kind of lame pot-shot is this? If you're going to be disrespectful to a corp (which I don't think anyone should for any reason) you should at least have something to support your statement of dismissal.

"What kind of lame pot-shot is this? If you're going to be disrespectful to a corp (which I don't think anyone should for any reason) you should at least have something to support your statement of dismissal."

:Qouted:

To be honest don't worry about it. He's just one of the many that had them in 10th or below for no reason, and BK came out and made 7th. Blue Knights will do what they need to do. I am more than positive they know Boston, Madison, and most definetley Crown will be on their ### this summer. They arent stupid Ive heard things are changin a little up there in Denver, Co for the better of the corps so they dont have another 2000-2001 incodent. BK will more than likely change things around this summer so they will be back defending a top 6 spot (2000).

Another Dark show can't wait btw. ^0^