Cascades' 2007 Show Announced

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Esperanza '04ish, but oh well.

If their version Postcard is anything like the original, the drum majors will have fun conducting all those meter changes. Of all the songs I've ever played, Postcard definately stands out as one of the hardest songs to count. Can't wait to here it.

Seems like Sleep is becoming popular these days. 2006 Cap Reg and the OC played it.

Very Esperanza '04ish, but oh well.

Yeah, because Esperanza did "Five" in 2004, being that they were five years old. Other than the title being of numerical value, I don't see any similarities in the repertoire being used.

I guess it sounds "Kennesaw Mountain"-esh too, because they did a show called "Four" a few years ago--about the four seaons. I guess Tarpon Springs 2004 show "Pathways" was a lot like Vanguard 2003 too.

Wait for the program concept of "Three" to be announced, before saying that it sounds like another corps.

(/sarcasm--all of it) :P

PS-I know Jared, so I am just messin around with him!.

Edited by Matthew

I'm very excited for this show. Three excellent composers, it will be interesting to see what they put on the field.

:D :D :D

I guess Tarpon Springs 2004 show "Pathways" was a lot like Vanguard 2003 too.

:lol:

:music::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::blink:

I honestly cannot think of two more different marching arts shows. Other than the name. :P

:lol:

:music::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::blink:

I honestly cannot think of two more different marching arts shows. Other than the name. :P

Hence, thats why I said "end sarcasm" at the end of my post. Because it was all sarcasm! Ive seen all those shows, and none of them had any similarities with any of the corps shows that had the same titles.

Hence, thats why I said "end sarcasm" at the end of my post. Because it was all sarcasm! Ive seen all those shows, and none of them had any similarities with any of the corps shows that had the same titles.

Wow, didn't see that. I'm really mad at you for bringing back those awful memories seeing that show. "WHICH PATH WILL YOU CHOOSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" *random electric guitar solo*.

Edited by Hrothgar15

Wow, didn't see that. I'm really mad at you for bringing back those awful memories seeing that show. "WHICH PATH WILL YOU CHOOSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL" *random electric guitar solo*.

I heard rumors of a certain D1 drum corps buying the rights to that show so they can perform it in 2010.

No lie.