Men of the Round Table--DCI version

Never use the flash on your camera taking a picture on the bus at night if you don't want the bus to end up in a ditch.

My favorite sign the driver had in our Bus: "Quitcher8itchin' "

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never leave a box of fudge in the gym in Miami in August. Miami has BIG roaches.

No liquids go out bus windows, and keep your empty bottles - they come in handy on long bus rides!

You love pb&j and ziti. You love pb&j and ziti.

Mustard makes for a lovely sandwich.

Frogs don't taste very good.

People aren't going to find themselves in Miami while marching drum corps any time soon, as far as I know, haha.

What are these "bus windows" that you speak of? :P

....what? Hahahaha.

Dont hog the electrical outlets with your ipod , cell phone, aerobed , and what not, get a power strip

. Man law

Wow, the times, they are a changin'!

People aren't going to find themselves in Miami while marching drum corps any time soon, as far as I know, haha.

What are these "bus windows" that you speak of? :P

....what? Hahahaha.

Miami was pretty terribly hot. I guess Texas would be the same, but we had to take a break every 30 mins or so. Dehydration.

Lol, Windows = our Air Conditioning. Maybe some of the more well-off corps had Air Con, but we did not.

I liked the "don't hog the outlet" comment too. Wow, that was never a problem with us, but I can see where it would be now.

Dont sleep in the pathway to the bathroom . its dark and i dont want to trip over you when the taco salad sets in.

man law

Don't start blowing up your air matress 5 minutes after the lights go out. In fact, don't even bring an air matress with you. Just use a sleeping bag, lay down right when you get to a housing site, and go to sleep so you don't bother everyone else around you with the loud noises that your pump makes. Or just blow it up yourself! <_<

Here's a Man Law "Bill":

Male color guard members must dress like males.

All in favor?

And act like males!

Agreed. Lunch breaks should be 1-hour. Water breaks should be, within reason, 5 minutes, and at least one per hour--you're out there for 8-12 for crying out loud--if you can't get it done in that time, it's definitely NOT the MEMBER'S (didn't use the word students) fault!!

Gush 'n Go is the way to do things. You get more water breaks in over the same period of time, which equals more water. Save the longer water breaks for those outrageously hot days, and use them sparingly.

40 minutes to 1 hour is plenty of time for lunch.

Oh, and ALWAYS wear a hat.

"I just felt like running"

-Forrest Gump

Man Law: DON"T STEAL ON THE BUS!!!

esp fudge :lol:

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!