Boston Crusaders

[sarc] Sweet, another BOA show from BAC! [/sarc]

At this point, I think even they can somehow make La Fiesta boring

Extremely rude comment from someone who doesn't even have a marching history in his profile! Eh...everyone knows that BAC can rock it and will have an amazing show. Afterall, BAC is not about placements.. THey are about the road to their destination... Such a shame so many ppl don't get that!

Good Luck to Boston this year. I will miss everyone! :rock::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Extremely rude comment from someone who doesn't even have a marching history in his profile! Eh...everyone knows that BAC can rock it and will have an amazing show. Afterall, BAC is not about placements.. THey are about the road to their destination... Such a shame so many ppl don't get that!

Good Luck to Boston this year. I will miss everyone! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

he marched for.....4 years, i want to say? just thought id let you know.

cow.jpg

hahahahaha. i'm really hoping this is in reference to where he marched.

No, is there a corps that has some association with cows that I was not aware of?

color scheme aside, i'd think not.

hahahahaha. i'm really hoping this is in reference to where he marched.

Well, if you look at the colors, they kiiiiind of tell you... /stretch

And to lyma, he not only marched, but marched a pretty darn good show. I still don't completely agree with him, but you certainly can't use the "never marched" excuse against him. :P

Edited by crashhelmi36

Drum corps is his "milk of life?"

Drum corps "moooooves" him?

Drum corps is his sacred cow?

Holy cow, did you hear BD '94?

Rehearsals in cow pastures?

I'm confused too.

Good Luck to Boston this year. I will miss everyone! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It WAS an extremely rude comment, and I frankly don't care if he marched 6 years for the Drum Corps Intergalactic champions.....he clearly doesn't have the first idea of what Boston is about. If all BAC cared about was placements it wouldn't be taking the field for its 67th year.

Oh, and MS. Lymabean.......WE DON"T GAVA! ^0^