new cadets clip

Cmon...carrying around the Dr Beat is the coolest. You can put it on your shoulder like a boombox. And certainly nothing bad can happen while youre carrying the Dr Beat (like...something flying into your ear...whitedawn, you around?) :P

alabama is the devil; the bugs are just a bonus. none of you have lived until you've seen a doctor pull a bloody bug out of your right year with six-inch-long tweezers.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alabama is the devil; the bugs are just a bonus. none of you have lived until you've seen a doctor pull a bloody bug out of your right year with six-inch-long tweezers.

Thank goodness I've never had the chance to experience THAT....

They can fill the spots with blow up dolls. Aint' no DCI rule about that.

doll3759.jpg

Somebody said they were worried that it is 3 fast pieces. I don't think that should be a concern. The weather will be great in LA and should not be taxing on the players as much as it would in the Midwest and East.

Mom

To be honest, after listening to it many more times, I really love their closer. It's struck the right note with me. Cadets = champions!!!!

Alright, maybe not that far.... :lookaround:

Um yeah, definitely thought you were having a brain anyurism when that happened. We were freaking out...but I suppose it was a bit more painful/scary for you though.