Dci Classic countdown April 26th

DCI posted some kind of list of shows a while back that the final list would be chosen from, at least that's how I remember it.

There were 30 "Semi-Finalists" which had passed the first round of voting. Fans then voted again to select the eight shows which will comprise Classic Countdown '07.

I am going to the Countdown, especially since it's less than 5 miles from home, but, if I'm not happy with the results, I'll just hold my own Countdown at home.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey thanks, Fran!

We're all hoping for the same thing! 1980 was such a magical, and exciting year for the Bridgemen!

It would be quite an honor to be selected as part of this year's show, as the voting process was even more difficult!

Of course, it was also an honor to be included in last year's DCI Classic Countdown!

A bunch of us are going to North Brunswick, NJ. We'll meet for dinner & drinks first, and then enjoy the show.

If I go, that is where I will be.

If I go, it'll be in Sacramento, CA. I'm not happy about not knowing the line-up. Guess I could skip out of the theater and go next door to Hooters if I get bored. B)

That sounds fun!!! Maybe I'll join you.

^0^ ^0^ ^0^

If I go, it'll be in Sacramento, CA. I'm not happy about not knowing the line-up. Guess I could skip out of the theater and go next door to Hooters if I get bored. B)

Im with you on that.There is a dave and busters across the hall in the event of a Cadets 04,05 or 06 show appearing. :P

bunny.jpg

Edited by camel lips

:worthy: Branford connecticut .....for me

Lincolnshire, IL

Some Cavies and Suncoast folks will be at the Red Robin, my boys are at the place just east of there, cannot remember the name!!!!!!

Auldtimers, 'ya know!!!

Just look for the corps jackets. :mmm:

:worthy: Branford connecticut .....for me

<_<

ya should have come to Stratford!! :worthy: