• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which phantom show is the one where they put their helmets on the ground in a formation and march around them?

'93-'94. I can't speak for '94, as I didn't march that year, but that move in '93 was a midseason change. (Actually I was told on very good authority that in 1993 Phantom changed around eight minutes of drill in July--can someone verify?)

'93-'94. I can't speak for '94, as I didn't march that year, but that move in '93 was a midseason change. (Actually I was told on very good authority that in 1993 Phantom changed around eight minutes of drill in July--can someone verify?)

Probably more like 9 minutes. The only thing I can remember staying unchanged was some of the drill for the "Wheat Dance" section. Everything else was changed.

2000 was a great year. BD 2000 amazing. Cadets amazing. Cavaliers always amazing.

Nessum Dorma! Great Opener. And JD Shaw's Mello Solo was pretty sweet. :)

It will be even better to hear how JD Shaw arranges it as well, seeing it is one of Regiment's encores for this year. One of Regiment's camp videos on YouTube has it playing in the background...already drooling to hear it when I get to see them for the first time this year at the Show of Shows in Rockford. Is it June 23rd yet??? :angry:

2000 was a great year. BD 2000 amazing. Cadets amazing. Cavaliers always amazing.

I haven't seen BD from that year, but I love the Cadets and the Cavaliers shows. Incredible.

I haven't seen BD from that year, but I love the Cadets and the Cavaliers shows. Incredible.

you MUST see BD 2000 :worthy:

91 was an awesome year all around, but yes you are correct Phantom was great that year. Very classy and great selections.

Yeah I thought the big impact of samson and delilah was pretty classy, where the hornline popped there horns up the colorguard well I dont how to describe that................. :P

Probably more like 9 minutes. The only thing I can remember staying unchanged was some of the drill for the "Wheat Dance" section. Everything else was changed.

I can remember hearing about that during the summer. First time I saw that move I truly felt like I would jump right out of my skin. You guys were awesome that summer. I wish we had seen you more.