SCREAM-O-METER

Earlier today I was on Season's Pass listening to shows from 2004. The crowd response at the end of the Scouts and Cavies shows were nothing short of ROARING. (From the crowd response you would have never guessed the Scouts were 8th.)

From what I've listened to, Scouts '95 may be the all-time best ovation.

Would love to hear some other suggestions to listen to. That's one of the neat things about listening to the feed from Season's Pass...with a few clicks of the mouse you can check out these things rather quickly and without having to own the entire legacy collection.

I personally think DCI should have something at finals to measure the decibel response of the crowd and AWARD bonus points. I get into screaming crowds.

What show should I listen to next?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001, 2003, 2005, & 2006 Phantom Regiment come to mind

I brought up the idea of awarding audience reaction, but everyone flamed me for it.

Anyway, Cadets 2000, for obvious reasons.

1997 Madison Scouts

I brought up the idea of awarding audience reaction, but everyone flamed me for it.

Anyway, Cadets 2000, for obvious reasons.

Short of calling in votes (ala Dancing with the Stars)....it would be tough to confirm results I would think. :lookaround:

Earlier today I was on Season's Pass listening to shows from 2004. The crowd response at the end of the Scouts and Cavies shows were nothing short of ROARING. (From the crowd response you would have never guessed the Scouts were 8th.)

From what I've listened to, Scouts '95 may be the all-time best ovation.

Would love to hear some other suggestions to listen to. That's one of the neat things about listening to the feed from Season's Pass...with a few clicks of the mouse you can check out these things rather quickly and without having to own the entire legacy collection.

I personally think DCI should have something at finals to measure the decibel response of the crowd and AWARD bonus points. I get into screaming crowds.

What show should I listen to next?

The '95 Scouts, hands down. "This place is eee-EEELECTRIC!"

The '95 Scouts, hands down. "This place is eee-EEELECTRIC!"

w/Stp: