DCI Season pass

My parents subscribed last summer without me knowing since they couldn't make it to any shows. It looks like they will be doing the same this year. They purchased the three month subscription, and I got to reap some of the benefits when I got home from tour.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wait until mid-May, you'll get the whole season with the 3 month subscription. Well worth the the money.

Not only does it have webcams from the previous season, you can stream audio from any Div. 1 top 12 show from 72-02 and any Div 1. show from 03-06. Also, during the season DCI would stream major Div 1 regionals and semis and the Div 2/3 finals.

During the summer when you can't go to a regional or something and it is being streamed on webcam....Season pass saved me.....very much worth the money

Does anyone know which regional (And non-regional) shows will be streamed LIVE this summer ??

Great value. Especially since when you buy APD's every penny goes directly to the corps you buy. I'll be signing up if AT&T or the cable company decide it's worth their time to run a line out to my house.

I'll do it again. I think it improved in 06 over 05, and am hoping it can improve again in 07.

That sounds pretty awesome. Is it worth the money?

yes, I felt it was 30something dollars well spent over the summer. Gave me something to look forward to on streaming nights.

Not to mention, DCP users have chats on AIM for the streaming nights, where you can talk to lots of fans about the shows you're watching via computer.

~>conner

Since my business requires lots of nights, and with the time-zone thingy, do they repeat the shows, or are you limited to real-time?

Garry in Vegas