1. 1. What section rocks the rest?

• Front
    • Middle
    • Back

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its CLEARLY the front. When you have to change on the bus...if you're in the back, having to wade through that mass of humanity completely sucks.

First off at gas station stops too.

Front. Its not even close.

middle, towards the front (have to position yourself about a seat or two behind the tv

it's better for getting off the bus and changing, but you are far enough away from the driver that the radio doesn't keep you up all night

Can someone explain why you would prefer the middle of the bus? It's easy to find reasons for the front and the back, but the middle just doesn't seem that great. And front of the bus sucks by the way.

I preferred the back of the bus. Some reasons:

1. You don't have to play "the game", you start "the game".

2. You don't get stepped on while you are trying to sleep across the aisle; you're the one that steps on the people that sleep in the front / middle.

3. There's just something funky about the middle of the bus. I can't put my finger on it.

4. The floor at the back of the bus is nice and warm from the engine, which is a great spot for sleeping when the AC is turned to 11.

I preferred the back of the bus. Some reasons:

1. You don't have to play "the game", you start "the game".

2. You don't get stepped on while you are trying to sleep across the aisle; you're the one that steps on the people that sleep in the front / middle.

3. There's just something funky about the middle of the bus. I can't put my finger on it.

4. The floor at the back of the bus is nice and warm from the engine, which is a great spot for sleeping when the AC is turned to 11.

i didnt know other corps called it the game

if its the drum bus

back all the way

champaigne room rocks