DCPI-8 Schedule Announced!

Assuming all goes according to schedule, we'll be opening up registration in the first week of June.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MAPS would like to take the Frederick, MD show on July 5 as our homeshow.

All yours.

I have a question about the Canada tour. I noticed two things. One, you have Kitcherner and London on the same day. You do know they less than an hour away from each other. Seems strange to have two cities so close to each other both having a show on the same day. Two, wouldn't it be better to have Toronto after Quebec, not after the Kitchner show? I wanted to do a Canadian tour but had to skip out on Quebec even though logically it would have fit great going north from PA. :rock:

I now have to beg our sponcers for a few more dollars for fuel since I have to criss-cross through Canada instead of doing a bee-line (we have 15 members from Ontario).

Oh, could O'Sky have either Ypsi or Port Huron as the show we sponcer? Both are an hour from Warren and freeway accessible.

Edited by sburstall

I have a question about the Canada tour. I noticed two things. One, you have Kitcherner and London on the same day. You do know they less than an hour away from each other. Seems strange to have two cities so close to each other both having a show on the same day. Two, wouldn't it be better to have Toronto after Quebec, not after the Kitchner show? I wanted to do a Canadian tour but had to skip out on Quebec even though logically it would have fit great going north from PA. :worthy:

I now have to beg our sponcers for a few more dollars for fuel since I have to criss-cross through Canada instead of doing a bee-line (we have 15 members from Ontario).

The London show is D1, while the K-W show is D2-3; however, I can make a little adjustment on one of them to make a little more geographical sense (what can I say- going to an AMERICAN school, they didn't teach us much about Canadian geography, eh!)

Oh, could O'Sky have either Ypsi or Port Huron as the show we sponcer? Both are an hour from Warren and freeway accessible.

Sure thing. I'll make it Ypsi.

The London show is D1, while the K-W show is D2-3; however, I can make a little adjustment on one of them to make a little more geographical sense (what can I say- going to an AMERICAN school, they didn't teach us much about Canadian geography, eh!)

LOL, if I didn't march with a Canadian corps for two seasons and lived on the US/Canada border I'd be in the same boat you are. :P I also got Global Television (out of K-W) and CBC (out of Windsor). :P