DCPI-8 Schedule Announced!

You can "Co-Host" an event...

I'm willing to "Co-Host" if StarOrg wants, but it truly doesn't matter to me. I chose the Orlando show because it's only an hour from where the Florida Dragon Organization is based, that's all. :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't have a problem co-hosting the event with Florida Dragon as long as we keep the event named "Southern Star Cup".

This event has a long history and would like to keep the tradition of handing out the cups. This will be "Southern Star Cup VIII" and ever bigger then before. We do reserve rights to show marketing (posters, etc).

Actually, can I change my request?

Intermountain Youth Music Association (IYMA) [parent org of White Stars, Blue Angels, and Bleu Knights] would like to host the two shows in Colorado (Greeley and Denver) on Jul 27 and 28 as part of their "Drum Corps a Mile Up" weekend. It's the homecoming for our organization and we have events planned as of Jul 25 when Stars will be returning home for a few days.

Thanks!

TN Nipples - Memphis (duh)

OVT/Storm Troopers would like to host the Huntington, WV show again. :)

As the director of:

Bleu Knights (I just assumed the position a few months ago)

Rocky Mountain Regiment (Division III)

and Mountain Knights (Division I)

I would like to request the Greeley, CO show as our main event "homeshow".

Blue Angels and White Stars can keep Denver CO. This is fair, as they can have the "big" show and we can have our own show. I'm not into the whole Co-Host thing, each director should be able to host their own show, and make their own posters and such.

We don't have a problem co-hosting the event with Florida Dragon as long as we keep the event named "Southern Star Cup".

This event has a long history and would like to keep the tradition of handing out the cups. This will be "Southern Star Cup VIII" and ever bigger then before. We do reserve rights to show marketing (posters, etc).

The name doesn't matter to me at all. Actually, I quite like the name! :D

Directors,

I have made a revision to the schedule and revamped the D2/3 portion of the calendar to give directors some more options when scheduling their tours. This has also affected the D1 calendar for that and other parts of the season, so please take note of the changes.

Most significantly, I had to push the Masters event back to after the last focus show (would have been virtually impossible, logistics wise, to have corps going from AZ to Vegas and back to Phoenix)

The Knights would like to host their home show Portland Maine July 11th (lobster to the winner again)

Les Blanc Chevalier their home show Montreal July 12th

Sunrise Surf their home show San Diego Aug 4th which will be the site of the CLASS Championships this year

I have made a revision to the schedule and revamped the D2/3 portion of the calendar to give directors some more options when scheduling their tours. This has also affected the D1 calendar for that and other parts of the season, so please take note of the changes.

so one issue I have with the Division 2/3 tour (unless I am reading things incorrectly) a corps can not attend their own home show if another show that date is listed as a 2/3 show??