Corps jackets

Oh, Kelley, now you're just showing off LOL! What's your secret?

To be honest Lee, I'm only about five pounds thinner and I think the jacket was too big to begin with! :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Kelley, now you're just showing off LOL! What's your secret?
To be honest Lee, I'm only about five pounds thinner and I think the jacket was too big to begin with! :rock:

It's actually a well-guarded "snare drummers only" secret how to keep the weight off/down. Too bad I forgot that secret years ago myself. :rock:

To be honest Lee, I'm only about five pounds thinner and I think the jacket was too big to begin with! :blink:

The fact that you're THINNER is just amazing! You go girl!

I marched Regiment from 86-90, back then all they hyad for corps jackets were those crappy windbreaker things so I took it upon myself to have my own made.

PRjacket.jpg

That is the coolest Regiment logo I have ever seen!

My first jacket (Wichita KS Scarlet Lancers1965) spends its days in the closet. I just turned 59 but it's in very good condition and still fits me. If there was a way to put the pix from my hard drive here I'd post it.

It's actually a well-guarded "snare drummers only" secret how to keep the weight off/down. Too bad I forgot that secret years ago myself. :laughing:

Someone forget to tell tenor drummers that secret too.

Me in my jacket with the patch guy in his. He has been to every finals since 1979 with corps patched from around the world.....

jackets.jpg