NEW BLUECOATS UNIS!

i have heard the guard costumes will be fantastic,starting out wearing an 'inmate orange" colored prison jumpsuits then switching into a combination of dark red,black and orange outfits that are very cat burgleresque and adorned with lot's of silver hardware.

i have also learned that guard director jamie oakley has abruptly left the program leaving collaborator trish gooley in charge.

Edited by dugg

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it looks like a french cuffed shirt.

^OO^ very cool! didn't think of that!

i have heard the guard costumes will be fantastic,starting out wearing an 'inmate orange" colored prison jumpsuits then switching into a combination of dark red,black and orange outfits that are very cat burgleresque and adorned with lot's of silver hardware.

i have also learned that guard director jamie oakley has abruptly left the program leaving collaborator trish gooley in charge.

You have heard incorrectly. On multiple parts of those statements.

uniforms sound cool. Hope the dark combo is bright enough.

hmmm....

^^^I lol'd^^^^

very nice.

I love the Bluecoats uniforms !! b**bs b**bs b**bs b**bs

The helmut reminds me of the bobby hats worn in England. B) B)

I look forward to seeing them maybe sometime this season. :P

Well, close, the original Bluecoats uniform (circa 1974) was designed by founder Art Drukenbrod after the Belgian Foreign Legion, including the helmet.

DW

Yep...but "police constable" denotes the BRITISH officers. If they want to honor the officers, then how about traditional police caps?? They look like british cops.

Without going into our complete corps history (which you obviously have no idea), the uniform hits our heritage right on the mark. From our ties to the Canton police, to the color scheme, to TRADITION of wearing helmets. Its not unilateral statement of a police uniform, merely meant to have hints, yet maintain our heritage as well.......

Think outside the box.

DW

PS Just to clarify, our original uniform was designed after the Belgian Foreign Legion, including the helmet.

Edited by 93Bluecoat

so who do they want to be? Blue Devils or Phantom? They should've gone with one or the other...lol

Everyone is looking the same now......

An boo (not bloo) to the black pants. White magnify. Black hides. Go balls out and stay with the white/cream, or at least get an old school stripe on there

They'll be the Bluecoats since their design is drawn from neither, and if the Bluecoats recent trend continues, they'll be ahead of PR and BD when it all shakes out.

If you think everyone looks the same, take some ritalin.

DW