Madison Scouts uniform concept

I'm not a real big fan of the new Scouts uniforms that were leaked several weeks ago, so I thought I'd sketch what I would have done.

The strap the runs across is a marriage of the old sashes and the necktie that they used to wear. The green pants are inspired by the Scouts of the 70s, and the logo is an "M" worked into a fleur. I tried to tie in heavily with Madison's past, but give it some new school twists.

What do you guys think?

scouts.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really dig the M/fleur logo. Very nice. :ph34r:

Not sold on the uniform, it reminds me of a green version of Magic's uniform. Maybe thicken up the sash a bit? Also, maybe try it with white pants?

I would add a second stripe to the gauntlets to match what is on the sash and hat band,

but other than that, it's real sharp.

Nice ideas! I also like the "fleur-de-M". How about considering changing the sash to have red be the middle color (and sequin-y) and white be the outside colors, and possibly make the entire sash a little wider. Then add some white cords to the shoulder areas, or something else white to make the shoulders appear broader, possibly also squaring off the shoulders and using some padding. It would be also interesting to see how that then looks with and without spats added!

I like anything to do with Madison!

Edited by Jazzycat1

I'm not a real big fan of the new Scouts uniforms that were leaked several weeks ago, so I thought I'd sketch what I would have done.

The strap the runs across is a marriage of the old sashes and the necktie that they used to wear. The green pants are inspired by the Scouts of the 70s, and the logo is an "M" worked into a fleur. I tried to tie in heavily with Madison's past, but give it some new school twists.

What do you guys think?

scouts.jpg

I like it better than what they have, but I'm not crazy about the sash. The fleur de Lis is nice with the M in red. Great idea!

Like I said, I like your version more than what they're going for, but I haven't seen the massed corps in their new unis. I've only seen one person. It may make a difference.

I like it about 100 times better than the one they're using for the coming year.

Really. Good job.

~>conner