Underwear Run Thru

At Sac, we would all just get our kit off right there on the field at the last run through of 10-10's. Didnt care who was there either!!

I'm not sure what "get our kit off" means, exactly.. but it kind of gives me a naughty tingle :diva:

Three weeks of everyday rehersals in Orlando when I marched with Magic. Pretty much the entire time there was wearing as little as possible it was so hot and humid.

We had a 'pull your shorts up as high as you can' run through, which led to probably one of the most hilarious moments of my life. Lets just say some people went waaaayy past the underwear thing, if you can imagine that.

We used to have underwear rehearsals not just run throughs. We got interrupted in '92 when the TV cameras started coming over the hill to do a piece on us for the local news. We quickly went back into "family-show" mode and put our knickers back on.

In '93, one of our underwear blocks got interrupted by the sprinkler system. Let's just say that underwear rehearsal + water sprinklers = Chotch Itch X 2. That rehearsal should've been sponsored by gold bond.

NOT at our age!!! :o

We had a 'pull your shorts up as high as you can' run through, which led to probably one of the most hilarious moments of my life. Lets just say some people went waaaayy past the underwear thing, if you can imagine that.

I like it. This we may have to try!!! ^OO^

St. Johns always had a "dress run" before world championships...the tradition stemmed from the corps all-girl origin, and involved everyone in the corps wearing women's clothing for a run through (I did my dress run in '98 wearing a halter top and mini-skirt, luckily it seems no pictures have surfaced). Also, for the Canadian Open night show the guys in the corps would wear bras under their uniforms.

NOT at our age!!! :o

Jim ,where have you been.Bush still does it,and I predict a BMO underwear occurance sometime in the near future.

Then there's the 79 Dream,but that's a different story..... ^0^