Bold Prediction

Due to the brain fart that I expereinced yesterday, I must rethink this BOLD prediction. My apologies to the Cavaliers.

1. Santa Clara Vanguard

2. Phantom Regiment

3. Cavaliers

4. Bluecoats

4. Blue Devils

6 The Cadets

7. Madison Scouts

8. Carolina Crown

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Blue Stars

12. TROOPERS !!!!

13. Glassmen

A very close fight between Glassmen and The Troopers !!!

Who knows, anything can happen !!!!

Cavies in 4th........sorry, won't happen. Top 2 for Cavies.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY after seeing what they have vs. Cavies!

I completely disagree... there is a tremendous source of creative and GE potential in the Bluecoats show this year, I think they'll eventually catch Cavaliers, due to Cavies lacking in these departments. Bluecoats didn't seem to have guard uniforms or have a complete guard show, and had a much "shakier" and dirtier run than Cavaliers as well. I expect the gap to close, slowly but surely.

Cadets... wow. What a waste of talent from the designers. They are being really stubborn about the whole narration concept, and doing everything to try to make it work... you think they would have learned they obviously don't know how to do this.

Crown- How clean! That is good for now, but I worry for them a few weeks down the road. Difficulty wasn't where it needs to be to fight with the big dogs... As much as I hate to think about it, I don't think they will top th Cadets this season. You can always add a little here and there, but you can't redesign the entire program to make it on par with the rest of what will be this year's top 6.

I completely disagree... there is a tremendous source of creative and GE potential in the Bluecoats show this year, I think they'll eventually catch Cavaliers, due to Cavies lacking in these departments. Bluecoats didn't seem to have guard uniforms or have a complete guard show, and had a much "shakier" and dirtier run than Cavaliers as well. I expect the gap to close, slowly but surely.

Cadets... wow. What a waste of talent from the designers. They are being really stubborn about the whole narration concept, and doing everything to try to make it work... you think they would have learned they obviously don't know how to do this.

Crown- How clean! That is good for now, but I worry for them a few weeks down the road. Difficulty wasn't where it needs to be to fight with the big dogs... As much as I hate to think about it, I don't think they will top th Cadets this season. You can always add a little here and there, but you can't redesign the entire program to make it on par with the rest of what will be this year's top 6.

If I remember correctly, there were many people who thought that the 2004 "007 Show" wasn't good enough to win. They were wrong. If Cavies don't win, it will be either PR, SCV, or BD winning. I don't see Bluecoats winning. I like Bluecoats, but I think they can beat those 4 corps mentioned.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to recall quite a few people here saying the Bluecoats winning a Championship was impossible this season....

July 02 - Centerville, OH

Division I

Bluecoats 83.700

Blue Devils 83.500

Cavaliers 82.700

Looks possible to me.... :sleeping:

Edited by Newseditor44

I seem to recall quite a few people here saying the Bluecoats winning a Championship was impossible this season....

Division I

Bluecoats 83.700

Blue Devils 83.500

Cavaliers 82.700

Saw that coming! B) I hope it holds up ^OO^

Division I

Bluecoats 83.700

Blue Devils 83.500

Cavaliers 82.700

<holds up hand in guilt />

I think it's great that any one of five corps can win, and maybe an outside shot for a sixth. They've beaten up on eachother thus far and nothing like competition makes champions push themselves even harder to achieve more. The drum corps is great now, but it's going to get incredible this year.

It continues to be a great Summer and I hope all the corps max out at Finals. We could use a nice photo finish.

This time last year everyone was sayin "...those blue devils are good with their 83.050....they will win finals." (paraphrased)

they did'nt.

My point is, scores and placements right now don't mean anything. They're good for keeping track of everyone's progress, but, they can change in a day (like today) and then change again just as quickly.

go Bloo.

I'll go on the record to say that Bluecoats will get FIFTH or SIXTH place this year, depending on SCV's success late season. The Bluecoats were tricked tonight by a rediculous Music GE score. Joe Allison put the Cavies 1 whole point behind the Bluecoats in that one caption.

Remember last year? The Bluecoats pushed into the top of the pack only to lose steam and settle down to the position of 4th at Finals. This year is different. SCV is on and so are the Cadets. The highest score the Bluecoats have ever gotten was a 94-something in 2005. This year will be no different.

Finals Placements Prediction:

1. Cadets

2. Blue Devils

3. Cavaliers

4. Phantom

5. Bluecoats

6. SCV

7. Crown

Best of luck to all.