DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

Great night for all of the Knight Organization!

Our reworking and reworking of the Knights show PassionKnight finally paid off and even though we have been near the top of the rankings--this is actually our first win this season! Against such a fine group I am very pleased with that. Funny story, one of the new kids came over to me the other day and asked when is our "easy part" of the tour (since we have constantly been up against the top tier corps in DCPI). I said to him, it starts August 12th, when your butt is in the bus on the way back from California!

Les Blanc Chevalier and Cape Cod Regiment also pulled off two great wins last night! We are very excited as to how this will position us all going into Allentown!

Edited by gcurrier

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great night for all of the Knight Organization!

Our reworking and reworking of the Knights show PassionKnight finally paid off and even though we have been near the top of the rankings--this is actually our first win this season! Against such a fine group I am very pleased with that. Funny story, one of the new kids came over to me the other day and asked when is our "easy part" of the tour (since we have constantly been up against the top tier corps in DCPI). I said to him, it starts August 12th, when your butt is in the bus on the way back from California!

Les Blanc Chevalier and Cape Cod Regiment also pulled off two great wins last night! We are very excited as to how this will position us all going into Allentown!

"You've won for now Trebeck."

- Sean Connery ala Celebrity Jeopardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSXkrXNRIyA

Mystré is back in the States after giving OVT a taste of what it is like when we actually show up and we took the rubber match in what was our final show of the European tour. The members wish to thank OVT for the fun times they shared in Europe.

Now that we are back in the States and adjusted, we are cleaning the show and looking to add some more stuff to "maximize" our program.

same for the OVT members toward Mystere, but the fat lady has yet to sing, and the season ain't over yet! ^0^

OVT is happy to be home in the states, and especially to be back home in Huntington for the homeshow tonight.

"You've won for now Trebeck."

- Sean Connery ala Celebrity Jeopardy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSXkrXNRIyA

ya don't think I am not keeping my eye directly on you!!!

Congrats to the top corps in the league at Gettysburg!

The Musketeers 1 17.49 16.60 16.60 15.02 17.00 14.61 16.60 16.60 82.304

Shadow 1 17.00 16.60 16.66 14.62 17.00 16.53 14.83 16.40 81.614

Imperial Sound 1 17.00 16.60 16.66 16.60 17.00 14.61 14.28 16.60 81.472

Kudos.

ya don't think I am not keeping my eye directly on you!!!

Imperial Sound 1 17.00 16.60 16.66 16.60 17.00 14.61 14.28 16.60 81.472

The Knights 1 17.00 16.60 16.90 17.10 17.00 14.32 13.79 16.40 81.352

"I pose a conundrum to ya, a riddle, if you will. What is the difference between you and a mallard with a cold?"

"One's a sick duck... I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore."

-Sean Connery, Celebrity Jeopardy.

:sshh:

I love SNL. :P

Well, I leave to go fill a trumpet spot in Southwind today. So Nightshade won't be updated until I return in August.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season!

Well, I leave to go fill a trumpet spot in Southwind today. So Nightshade won't be updated until I return in August.

Good luck to everyone for the rest of the season!

Congratulations.

You have my utmost respect for doing what you're doing. Filling a hole is freakin hard this late.

That's what I've heard, but hey, I love marching!