DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

That overnighter really paid off for the WYAA. Adding two-three pointts is a big leap for the kids. :)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Case and point, the FDO needs work. FDBattalion had scores that were comparable to the rest of the pack, but dead last in the division will not go far this season. FDRegiment just needs work in General Effect, but FDCadets will be adding their ballad in the next show titled Ode to Zeus. Hopefully that helps them for their next performance.

We were doing well, but not at the potential we are capable at. We will be sitting down with the Board of the Music Organization and figuring what is going wrong. We hope to fix the issue real soon in hopes of doing well at Championships.

Sounds like both of our organizations, can together to have this "pow-wow" of directors and instructors to help out the kids in all of our corps. :P

We are glad to see the judges gave us excellent scores last night! Congrats to Shadow and Tri-Color, looks like on any given night--we might catch Tri-Color!

That is not true at all.... I will never turn away a new director. If you would like to field a corps, please let me know.

Its ok. I'm friends with 3rd_star in real life. In fact, I'm on his computer now, cause im staying at his house tonight. Im going to try to join asap.

My corps are going to be a part of his organization.

Just wanted to let everyone know that all of the standings will not be available on my website until about Friday. I'm not at my house and don't have my computer so I don't have the program I use at home to update the website. Once I get home on Friday I will update. I will still try my hardest to get the unweighted standings up on the standings page. Just wanted to let everyone know why there was such a delay in the standings.