DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

..... wonders if now is a good time to tell Steve that the last 2 corps to win Prelims finished 16th and out of finals.... :worthy:

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imperial Sound bows gracefully out of competition. We never really were able to get back going after the weird rule changes for captions in the middle of the season. Just not enough time to recover from bad captions, and then add on to that.

..... wonders if now is a good time to tell Steve that the last 2 corps to win Prelims finished 16th and out of finals.... :worthy:

ya no kidding--its why I am thrilled with 4th! LOL and a little concerned about Les Blanc Chevalier in Division II since they are in the EXACT same position as last year---then again so is Cape Cod Regiment and at least they won!

Throwing caution to the wind tonight in hope of Star Of Hawaii medaling. Will be very difficult to crack the Top 3.

I was just with the kids of Les Blanc Chevalier psyching them up for tonight---we took a bit of a risk and actually put in some surpises tonight envolving the brass and percussion section---so we hope it doesnt throw them off

My guess would be how the placed last night after Quarters giving the Skylarks the honor.

Yeah that makes sense. What about times? Thinking about doing a sort of live review blog here and on the Shadow News website as corps finish.

Putting it together now.

FDRegiment will be throwing back in the Russian for Hymn to Red October. We've been rehearsing it for quite a while now since last month, and we feel now is as good a time as any to put it back in to (hopefully) help us out with our scores a bit. If it works, great, if not... hey at least we made finals!! :)