DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... wonders if now is a good time to tell Steve that the last 2 corps to win Prelims finished 16th and out of finals.... :worthy:

I'll take my chances. :worthy:

With my selections, the only way I can see that happening is Cadets crash and burn in semis. :worthy:

I just saw the brass score and went OUCH!! But then the colorguard was hit just as hard. Maybe it will pan out in the end.

Oh, I just thought about this. I won't know who won until Monday afternoon (including DCI). This is sad....real sad. :(

Edited by sburstall

I know what my score is... :worthy:

Battalion got EXTREMELY lucky in semi's to take the 12th postition for finals. I'll put more on here later. :)

So, we meet again, Trebek... B)

CLASS is very pleased to have yet another champion amongst our ranks! Congrats to Florida Dragon Regiment for pulling one heck of a finals in Division...GREAT job guys!

Sunset Sound pulled up to 4th ahead of Les Blanc Chevalier...LBC--needs to focus for finals nights! two seasons in a row go from 1st in semi's to NOT!

Cape Cod Regiment put a great effort in and were very close to defending their title to win two but it was Cross' year! Great job Cross--been back and forth with you and you earned it...another CLASS corps Florida Dragon Cadets--takes silver! So far CLASS trophies---a gold a silver and a bronze!!!

for Division I, Sunrise Surf put up a great effort as did Ranger's Arrow, but won't be moving on--congrats on a fantastic year, we will build for season 9!!!

The Westerners, Nastalgia Vanguard, The Knights all on top of the world in 3rd and 4th--lets make a run at a couple trophies...