DCP-I 8 Season Discussion!

HOLY ####!!! :o I guess the threat of not making Finals this season really pushed the kids at rehersal yesterday. The accepted the changes like they already knew the drill. The minute we hit the field it felt like a storm was approaching coming from the kids. They were not going to go down without a fight. I had never seen them perform their show any better. They were on fire and the crowd was eating it up. LOL, all the NASCAR fans in the stands were going crazy.

When we found out we were seated #1 after quarters the kids just went crazy. We (the staff) decided to have the kids have an extra hour of sleep for semis tonight.

Wow, this is the first we ever beat everyone. I just made a copy of the page just a memory of this grand event.

Edited by sburstall

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swingers are two and out this year. But, it's a great improvement over their history.

Lights finished third, Lakers jump 11 spots to 6th place.

As both the very proud director of the Knights and the CRAZY EXCITED President of CLASS I was on cloud nine last night when all division I CLASS corps in DCPI made semi's! DRINKS WERE ON ME TO ALL CLASS DIRECTORS!

The Knights topped our group tied for 4th with defending champion Kosmos which is incredible position for us to be in (.475 off first)

Florida Dragon Battalion came in real close in 10th just .7 off first.

Nastalgia Vanguard tied for 11th .8 off first.

Ranger's Arrow and Westerners are tied at 14th an incredible .9 off first

and Sunrise Surf held their own to make the last semi's spot at 17th with 1.15 off first!

Let's see if we can fill the DCPI Finals cup half full with CLASS!!!!

Very proud of Kosmos after having a down show in Anaheim. They put in some quality rehearsal time since then and rebounded very nicely.

And lets not forget the Div II/III CLASS corps who also had a GREAT night!

Les Blanc Chevalier wins division II semi's with CLASS brother corps Florida Dragon Regiment rigth behind them! Sunset Sound also moves on in a great position in 5th just tenths behind defending champions Star of Hawaii!

In Division III defending Champs Cape Cod Regiment isn't giving up and are just off Cross---and Florida Dragon Cadets are still in the game in 4th!!!

Were all still in. Cross had a superb run through yesterday and nailed it. SoH a little off in D2, drums....uggh. SoJ brass sounded more like stadium lights and had a town hall meeting last night. But hey we are there for Finals.

My apologizes to The Knights for delaying our performance time when I asked for the goal posts to be removed. B)

Edited by StarOrg

All of the FDO had a great night last night. Battalion got 10th in Division I and are still in a very good position to take a finals spot without much of a problem. Regiment and Cadets, for being rookie corps advance to the finals round in a very good position to possibly take first place honors (Regiment will get 1st place back, Gary!! B) ). But in all fairness, it doesn't matter where we place in finals, because anything else is icing on the cake.

Good luck to all to all corps tonight and just have fun out there!

My apologizes to The Knights for delaying our performance time when I asked for the goal posts to be removed. B)

No problem here--we think goal posts are unsightly ourselves and belong in football games....