Cadets 2007 - Love it or Hate it?

Cadets 2007  

243 members have voted

1. 1. You've seen it...

• Love it
    • Hate it

That's just you.

I look at the poll percentages and realize that only maroon-colored glasses could come up with your conclusions.

Yeah, it's a shame we have any shows past the first one because a show can never improve past then.

Certainly nobody thought 05 was going to be a complete failure in June

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just your opinion buddy. And my other posts don't make it seem that way.

Not only mine, but apparently 119 other people as well.

But go ahead and argue facts.

Yeah, it's a shame we have any shows past the first one because a show can never improve past then.

Certainly nobody thought 05 was going to be a complete failure in June

haha...we do sometimes forget that this is the beginning of the season, not the end

DCP is about as conservative a drum corps community as you can find. It's pretty silly to think that a poll on DCP is an accurate representation of drum corps fans in general

Yeah, let's argue FACTS. It's not a FACT this show will fail. This is only the FIRST show. They have time to rewrite and make improvements.

George is just saying it is better to take a risk on something that might not work, than being complacent and sticking to what has worked in the past. We only achieve greatness when we challenge ourselves beyond what we think is possible and when we challenge our own ideas about how the world works.

You know what my biggest challenge was in design school? The first time I sat down for a design review and the professors all told me that my work was garbage, because while the individual components of my design were spectacular, they didn't have a consistent message.

As I see it, there's a mighty large challenge in front of the design staff on the maroon team.

DCP is about as conservative a drum corps community as you can find. It's pretty silly to think that a poll on DCP is an accurate representation of drum corps fans in general

Agreed. There are SO many other venues for the drum corps fan to voice their opinion.

Offhand, I can't think of a lot of them, but I'm sure you are correct.

[/sarcasm]

Agreed. There are SO many other venues for the drum corps fan to voice their opinion.

Offhand, I can't think of a lot of them, but I'm sure you are correct.

[/sarcasm]

Honestly most drum corps fans don't care enough to post on forums.

Honestly most drum corps fans don't care enough to post on forums.

Yeah. I've met a lot of other fans who choose to stay away from forums because many of the views here are subjective.