Pittsburg Show

If you can wait another 45 mins or so, I'm working on the last couple corps in my review. I want to be sure I give each group their fare share of exposure. Don't worry, it's a good read :)

I'm on watch and will be here all night. I'm waiting......... :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cavaliers have been the corps of the new millinium. I loved every show The Cavaliers have done in the 00's except 04 which was very good not great.

This year The Cavaliers are a disapointment to me.

The guard is very acrobatic, but for all of there jumping ,flipping rolling on the ground and dancing. The emotion of the music just doesen't match the spirit of the very hard working guard. EVER!

The drum line at moments in the show reminds me of SCV's 2004 line. But the powerful druming and hard accents seem to overpower the melotic offerings of their horn line.

This years drill leaves you longing for the excitment and unpredicibility of previous Cavalier corps.

It seems like our machine like men of steel of 06 have gone Clark Kent on us in 07.

The Bluecoats it's 12;48am I'm tired I'll tell youtomorrow along with the other corps. Good night!

The Cavaliers have been the corps of the new millinium. I loved every show The Cavaliers have done in the 00's except 04 which was very good not great.

This year The Cavaliers are a disapointment to me.

The guard is very acrobatic, but for all of there jumping ,flipping rolling on the ground and dancing. The emotion of the music just doesen't match the spirit of the very hard working guard. EVER!

The drum line at moments in the show reminds me of SCV's 2004 line. But the powerful druming and hard accents seem to overpower the melotic offerings of their horn line.

This years drill leaves you longing for the excitment and unpredicibility of previous Cavalier corps.

It seems like our machine like men of steel of 06 have gone Clark Kent on us in 07.

Awwww, They'll do it...they'll do it..

Review will be posted in about 15 minutes

BUT...Clark Kent was still Superman...but his enemies didn't know it until it was too late...

REVIEW IS UP!