• Santa Clara Vanguard
    • Carolina Crown
    • Blue Knights
    • Madison Scouts
    • Boston Crusaders
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit
    • someone else...

Yes, I know this is ridiculously early. That's the point. Vote for who you think will be the champion, after the first weekend of shows. Do not vote for who you want to win. I think it'll be interesting to go back after the season, and see how our perceptions changed, and just how wrong we all were. :laugh:

Ask me again at the end of the week, once all of the corps have competed at least once! Right now we're only basing this on what we have already seen and what we are guessing we will see.

Right now we're only basing this on what we have already seen and what we are guessing we will see.

Well, basing this on what we think we'll see is the whole point. I want to revisit this at the end of the year, and compare. Of course, don't vote until the end of the week, then, if you'd like. :P

To be honest though, all the corps who are likely to win the title - including last year's entire top six - have already been scored twice.

My vote? Even with all the Cadets homers and alum on these boards... I have a feeling in the pit of my stomache that they're right. :laugh:

There's a great show in there, once you scratch away the surface. Once they trim off the excess narration, and keep what's effective (which is probably 40-50%), their show is going to be a hard one to beat.

Edited by Maedhros

after last night....the Cadets....wow

after last night....the Cadets....wow

I agree with that based on what I have seen. I will however, admit that seeing phantom or the west coast corps could easily change this. My other bold prediction is that the cavaliers will be in 3rd. I dont think they can fall any farther than that...just too much talent and a formula that works...but i also dont feel like they can win this year. Like you said, its early, and maybe I'm way off.

Edited by euponitone

You need a poll option for "How the #$%# should I know, I haven't seen a show yet?!?!"