^OO^

yah..."the moment"!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that we have to keep everything to 3 colours or less....or it will get way too expensive. I'd love to have a shirt that everyone who has ever been in the line can afford, including current members. I suggest we just create our best ideas for a t-shirt and forward them to Eric at eric@regiment.org

The shirts can be front and back, but the back has to be kept to 2 colours.

May the best Buick win. :)

Sorry, I saw the 3-color thing earlier--didn't mean photo-photo's, just B&W outlines like so many of their shirts do so well.

Maybe just a plain shirt with the Chevron and Buick stamp? Perhaps with a slogan like Nikk's said...what was it? "Classics Never Fade." What he said sounded good.

I really liked the white t from last year with the red collar and arm collar, for lack of knowing what that is called, with the B&W photo on the front. Was that a mello or Bari?

Nikk, you're smart. Has there ever been anything written about the baritone specifically? Text. I was thinking about a picture or B&W outline of a baritone with something profound in text underneath it. Or maybe vulgar. Hard to tell the difference sometimes. Perhaps one of us could come up with something?? And you mentioned the section this year, how would you guys feel about taking up a collection and BUYING the section members a shirt? You know how money is while in a corps. Also, kind of a welcome to thing--generational thing--Big/Little thing.

LOVIN' all the non-PR folks contributing!

Buicks... Then, Now, Always! (Instead of Buick Alumni)

Buicks... We never let down