Toldeo, OH Scores

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does this pattern look familiar to you? Good, im sorry you took my post as an attack on your personal marching career, i thought it was clearly not meant as such. Even so, the fact remains that they are not only the most dominant they have ever been, they are the possibly the most dominant any corps in dci has ever been.

They're pretty attacked this year too. :wub:

I dunno, the Cadets were pretty dominant in the 80's. Blue Devils in the '70s. This is just their turn. :P

I'm growing a little weary of the bashing going on around here about the show this year from mostly Cadets people. You're one of them that seems to relish bagging on them a bit! Oh, the Cavaliers don't have difficult multiple responsibilities this..... Oh, roll around that...

It's all good. Notice you don't see anyone on here who says that they've marched with the Cavalier's baggin on the Cadets? Hey, no BD people are bagging on anyone. No SCV people on here bagging on BD. Geesh, even Phantom folks are really bagging on the Cavaliers.

I saw their show in Toledo. It was fine. So they have 3 people at a time doing this rolling thing. It's not the whole corps doing it at the same time over and over. It doesn't look easy.

You seem like a cool person and all, but sometimes the old rivalry stuff gets old.

They're pretty attacked this year too. :wub:

I dunno, the Cadets were pretty dominant in the 80's. Blue Devils in the '70s. This is just their turn. :P

I'm growing a little weary of the bashing going on around here about the show this year from mostly Cadets people. You're one of them that seems to relish bagging on them a bit! Oh, the Cavaliers don't have difficult multiple responsibilities this..... Oh, roll around that...

It's all good. Notice you don't see anyone on here who says that they've marched with the Cavalier's baggin on the Cadets? Hey, no BD people are bagging on anyone. No SCV people on here bagging on BD. Geesh, even Phantom folks are really bagging on the Cavaliers.

I saw their show in Toledo. It was fine. So they have 3 people at a time doing this rolling thing. It's not the whole corps doing it at the same time over and over. It doesn't look easy.

You seem like a cool person and all, but sometimes the old rivalry stuff gets old.

I understand the reasoning in your post, but dont you thing this is an odd time to bring this up? I mean, in the very post you replied to, I was pointing out their dominance over the past 7 years, hardly something a hater does. As far as their show this year, I once suggested that the rolling was a cool way to get from one place to another. I dont really get it, but i know its not easy, and it does seem new at least. I did bag on their marching and playing demand, but that was annapolis. Im guessing things have changed since then, so you'll notice i've been (very reasonably i think) quiet on the subject until I see them again. Ask someone like Jayzer, and you'll find that I'm hardly a cavies hater. I love some of their shows, even from this decade, and very nearly marched there in 2003 (distance was a problem). I only comment on what i see now, and certain things about them havent impressed me over the past 2 years. The comments i make are usually about a particular show, or execution, and not about the organization.

Dig up that cavies 07 thread and read the end of it...i think you'll see what i mean. Besides, those other corps members dont need to bag on the cadets.....there's enough people from all walks of life taking care of that for them :P

Edited by euponitone