Pacific Crest

Everything I could say about is summed up in my signature quote.

Nice Sig. Everything I could say about it is summed up in Tom Brace's signature quote.

:P

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to say it is continuous or over the top....just very unnecessary. Like someone before me said, do you have to say "Do you feel lucky?" when you are doing a show about Vegas? Please.....

Otherwise, I like the show, but, as I said, it distracts vs. adds. Doesn't mean the show is cheesy.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't mean to say it is continuous or over the top....just very unnecessary. Like someone before me said, do you have to say "Do you feel lucky?" when you are doing a show about Vegas? Please.....

Otherwise, I like the show, but, as I said, it distracts vs. adds. Doesn't mean the show is cheesy.

its not there anymore.

I saw PC at the Normal, IL show a couple weeks ago, and I enjoyed it alot, as did everyone around me. Their use of narration isn't even close to the nonstop narration that Cadets use, so don't compare the two! Pacific Crest was a big hit with the Normal audience!

Glad to read that some changes have been made. I'm really pulling for Pacific Crest to have a good year.

O, and the reason we said "Do you feel lucky?" was because the music for Luck be a Lady was background music, and most people can't recognize it to be Luck be a Lady. By saying that line, the audience gets a feel for what the song really is.

No offense to the marching member, but...

Come ON.... :worthy:

This is exactly why fans are bothered. The assumption is that we're too dumb to understand SINATRA. OK, even if you don't know the song, you should get the motif. If you do get the song, as most will, it's really an insult to have to be told it's about luck when it's a truly famous Sinatra-Vegas tune.

Either the arrangement is so bad you have to say what the song is (v. unlikely) or you assume that the audience won't get it. That's lazy design. I really, really hope that gets changed as they go.