Elizabeth, PA a rainout?

It was a great show, even though it rained for most of it. There wasn't much lightening and the field was turf so it held up well. I'm glad the corps were able to compete and not do another exhibition!

-=GM=-

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The score was a nice start..similar to last year's week-later opening number, but now it is a week later and it hasn't moved. Hmmmm..

Please try and remember that a good percentage of the folks in their organization have never done Div I corps before, both members and staff. It will take them a bit to get used to the daily grind of traveling at night, practicing all day, rush to the show, compete, REPEAT. TX bands do work pretty hard, but nothing in the marching music world compares to the daily grind that Div I corps go through.

I though the Crossmen drumline had a better night than their performance in Erie, drill problems tonight. Carolina had a very good night, all looked good for them. Phantom's M & M had some real bad moments tonight. Teal Sound the real surprise tonight. Scores are right on tonight, though maybe Carolina might have been a little too high.

PR's chicken's fall apart in the rain - it's standard practice not to use them when it's like this. If you really want to see it, there are pictures of a parade online somewhere where the corps doesn't have them in.

Crown must have done rather well to be that close - congrats to them

PR's chicken's fall apart in the rain - it's standard practice not to use them when it's like this. If you really want to see it, there are pictures of a parade online somewhere where the corps doesn't have them in.

Crown must have done rather well to be that close - congrats to them

Yeah, I've never heard of anyone wearing their chickens in the rain. Atleast not on purpose :)

It was a great show, even though it rained for most of it. There wasn't much lightening and the field was turf so it held up well. I'm glad the corps were able to compete and not do another exhibition!

-=GM=-

Hey GM, first of all congrats on your tour director position. I am excited to see you back with BK!! Congrats on a great start to the '07 season! Hope all is going smoothly except for the rain. <**> It's ok 'cause we got about 8- 10 inches of rain today in SA, ouch!!! :sshh: Good luck, I am can't wait to see you guys down here!! Great job, you guys kick butt!!!

Wes Perkins

I'm really getting concerned by the lack of progress in the Crossmen scores. Does anybody know what's going on?
Scores just don't really mean anything.

My Predictions from Elizabethtown thread...........acctual

Phantom-80.15..................................................PR-80.5

Crown-79.5.......................................................CC-79.200

BK-76.0.............................................................BK- 75.250

BAC-74.0...........................................................BAC- 74.050

wow...I got pretty close except for BK.

Edited by 4MalletJim

Scores just don't really mean anything.

glad to see crown getting some well deserved credit for there show...it seems pretty competative with phantom now... crowns guard distanced themselves ahead of phantom tonight , crown also took the ge vis caption, drumline seems to still be a little weak, but hey regiments drumline is one of the best in the country...but overall the top seven seem to all be so close right now it makes for an exciting season!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really surprised their brass scores aren't a little bit closer to phantom and others. It'll be interesting to see which direction that gap goes. I really thought this was their year to close it. Instead, it seems about the same as last year.