Bridgeport Show Thread

Agreed Frank. However in Bayonne the Bucs were missing a major component of their visual package - their color guard. Now based on their finish in the guard caption the week before in Wildwood it probably was a smart move to leave the guard home practicing. It definitely worked since the guard jumped up to second in Bridgeport.

However, the guard hasn't been close to Cabs guard in 2 showings (although they did close it to .4 in Bridgeport) and to truly be "unstoppable" (as people have referred to Bucs this season) I think you need the total package.

I know Unbeatable when I see it.... and let me tell ya, The 2003 Brigs were Unbeatable.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Unbeatable when I see it.... and let me tell ya, The 2003 Brigs were Unbeatable.

yet they were beaten . . . more than once . . . :ph34r:

apparently you have been lightened. perhaps you should physically try to break ranks of any top 12 DCI corps, then you might be ENlightened . . sweetheart :hugs:

I miss me some aborigine. When are you going to come march Renegades?

I miss me some aborigine. When are you going to come march Renegades?

. . someday, I need to drive Chris cr4zy for a season . .

Be good Sara =)

its amazing the tension that a corps. gets for working hard. now, being that i marched with the bucs from 96-01, i know what it is like to be under other corps. when we got back in the top ten at prelims of 96, that was the bucs first biggest objective. the staff there has worked very hard in getting the right people in to take them to the top. look, it took 9 years from that point of the rebuilding stage to get back to championship form.

:) i commend all the corps. for their accomplishments, and wish them all the best of luck.

oh, and nobody is unbeatable. that being said, i saw the bucs in feb at the practice that they taped for the preview, and the clip didn't do them justice. they may not be unbeatable, but they will be hard to catch.

yet they were beaten . . . more than once . . . :ph34r:

So then Unbeatable IS beatable. Who knew.

The Bridgeport Barnum Festival is a phenomenal weekend. Having 7 of the top 10 DCA corps!!! All those alumni corps!!! Heck, I loved the parade!

Somehow, I'll try to get there again. It was great to see so many dc folks. Have a great summer, one and all!

The Bridgeport Barnum Festival is a phenomenal weekend. Having 7 of the top 10 DCA corps!!! All those alumni corps!!! Heck, I loved the parade!

Hey Cozy,

Great seeing you in Bridgeport this past weekend, and thanks for stopping by our rehearsal.

Why not give us one of your famous reviews of ALL the corps from that night!

Talk to you again soon,

yet they were beaten . . . more than once . . . :rolleyes:

it took until the week before finals in west haven girl ;)

loved Cabs that year though...gotta love a Greg King guard (which is why I don't count Bucs guard out!)

Whatever happens, I look forward to the development of all the programs and then let the chips fall where they may. Now maybe I'm saying this because I'm a drummer but I thought Reading gave a credible representation of their show in exhibition without the guard and got done what they needed to for competition.