Current Standings

I noticed that #'s 8 & 9 are closing a bit on 5, 6 & 7

Also Bluecoats score is 5 days old and most everyone else had a score from last night. If you put bluecoats where they should be in the standings (5th at the lowest with around an 87) then they are much farther away from the 8th and 9th than this makes it seem.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Academy's last show was Sunday. I've got a feeling the spread will be a bit bigger come Saturday afternoon.

You shoot down every Madison post, it's ok if they do well,,,,, I swear.

Go Troopers~

Also Bluecoats score is 5 days old and most everyone else had a score from last night. If you put bluecoats where they should be in the standings (5th at the lowest with around an 87) then they are much farther away from the 8th and 9th than this makes it seem.

Good point, I was not aware of that, thanks. Then 8 & 9 are closing on #6.

But Academy's last show was Sunday. I've got a feeling the spread will be a bit bigger come Saturday afternoon.

also, the last Madison show had scores jumping 3 to 4 points. They may be inflated.

Having said that I wish them well!

You shoot down every Madison post, it's ok if they do well,,,,, I swear.

Go Troopers~

It wasn't until he/she got all "geeked" about the Troop beating Madison... :worthy:

Now it's gotta be a sword in the ribs that they aren't... lol

I'm really pulling for Madison and Crossmen to make a possible jump. I think there is a high probability that certain corps might very well just come around to bite some groups in the butt..and overtake the least suspecting Corps that are not being overly hyped at the present time. I'm just talking even talking about the REAL, current top 11 either.

Edited by Zeke

Go SCV!

Go Madison too!

Edited by KevinSop85