Bluecoats win Centerville!

Are you referring to tonight's performance? Or in the grand scheme of things?

[/quote/]

Is it that good? Yup, it's that good. Remember early season "4 Corners" or "Machine"? When you knew it was Championship caliber after one viewing? Same thing applies here (and no door!). (oh that was a cheapie...but save your letters, I just listened to that show on my ipod!!)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an alumni, I cannot be prouder tonight!! What a great moment for a fantastic bunch of people. Congrats to the 2007 Bluecoats and to all Bluecoat family members!!! I can't wait to see what happens in August!!

truly a special night tonight....centerville continues to put on and be one of my favorite shows to attend!! :-)

We were even treated to a hot air balloon show during the Memphis sound and Troopers shows!

Oh and there was a big reaction to the troopers tonight as well. . .everyone seemed very impressed!

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Edited by newterak

HAPPY EARLY JULY 4TH!!!!!

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING

As an alumni, I cannot be prouder tonight!! What a great moment for a fantastic bunch of people. Congrats to the 2007 Bluecoats and to all Bluecoat family members!!! I can't wait to see what happens in August!!

What about the rest of July? :sleeping:

Cheers, :doh:

Sean

w/Stp:

Are you referring to tonight's performance? Or in the grand scheme of things?

I mean I think the Bluecoats have a better show design than BD and Cavies (in their current form, Cavies seem like they have a few obvious spots that will change). Check oot my review in a little while, and I'll explain more.

DW

Edited by newterak