Bluecoats win Centerville!

Pardon my stubbornness. I overreacted.

Elmo Blatch

No problemo! I think everyone is in such shock and elated that the Bluecoats won, we can't think. I am happy for them. I admit I am a Cavies fan thick and thin but love to see other corps shine as well. Love the Bluecoats too!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Bluecoats...Nice job...

It's probably a good time to say "Keep things in perspective" The higher you go the bigger the fall...Yesterday is over today is a new day!

So true!

Also, how great is it to finally see some new people in the Top 6? Blooo, Crown. What a great year.

Pretty sure Canton was in the top 4 last year. B)

Congrats to Bloo. Now's the fun part - playing "king of the hill" for real. The dynamic changes when YOU're the ones that others are gunning for. And since we all know that BD and Cavies aren't gonna go quietly into that good night, it should make things interesting for the rest of this week and beyond.

The judges were a few days late .. but they are getting it right .. that's all that matters!

It's odd, but scores are always a day or two late.

Pretty sure Canton was in the top 4 last year. B)

Congrats to Bloo. Now's the fun part - playing "king of the hill" for real. The dynamic changes when YOU're the ones that others are gunning for. And since we all know that BD and Cavies aren't gonna go quietly into that good night, it should make things interesting for the rest of this week and beyond.

I think it is going to be up and down the rest of the summer. It will probably be one of the most competitive finals in a long time! But that is only good for Drum corp. Shows that everyone is working hard and the musicianship is improving all over the country. This can only be a good thing!

Go Bluecoats!

This season has been so exciting.

I wish I could articulate just how cool this is to me...

The DCI title should go to the best corps on Finals night. I am so looking forward to watching this unfold.

b**bs

Congratulations Bluecoats! This just might be your year, and it certainly is your night. I loved the show from the very first viewing. It has what it takes to win.

I am looking forward to Allentown, our first real chance to evaluate the corps head to head, even though it is over two nights. They are still using the same juding panel, right? But with Mufreesboro being so early this season, and the corps being so tight, it won't be the reliable predictor of Finals night that it has been in the past. But it is shaping up to be the best show of the year before Fianls. What a season!

We know that the Cavaliers', Cadets' and Blue Devils' staffs know how to progress the show from this stage in the season. And last year we saw that the Bluecoat staff was learning how to progress their show in the end game. Can they hold the momentum this year?

Anyone who thinks they know that their corps will be on top by Finals, just has not learned from the previous seasons. That is the reason that so few corps have gone undefeated over a season. Some have the show that keeps growing, and others have a show that just peaks. Being on top at the beginning of July means nothing. And I can't remember the year we had seven corps so close. Anyone? This year is not over. I predict that every corps in the top seven will lose at least one more time this season.