Bluecoats win Centerville!

T R A V I S !!!!!!!!!!!

Be good over there guy and be proud of Bluuuuuue steppin it up and I'm sure their proud of you over there

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One proud alumni, eh? How does that even make sense?

Cut the man some slack on his grammar and spelling. He is fighting in a war. What we are doing over here is fun and games compared to what he is doing. He probably logged on today to see if he had any messages from back in the states and look what Travis found online. Give the solider a break, ok?

Nice to see you on Travis!

Elmo Blatch

Congratulations to the Bluecoats. It must be an incredibly exciting night for your corps. No matter how the rest of the season turns out, you'll never forget this moment. Well deserved after several years of hard work inching your way toward the top.

Enjoy!

This is an amazing, historic moment in Bluecoats history.

I know for a fact, there will be some serious partying on the buses of the Bluecoats.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a really special season.

Awesome!! Congratulations, Bluecoats! I can't wait to see your show!

GO BLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Cut the man some slack on his grammar and spelling. He is fighting in a war. What we are doing over here is fun and games compared to what he is doing. He probably logged on today to see if he had any messages from back in the states and look what Travis found online. Give the solider a break, ok?

Nice to see you on Travis!

Elmo Blatch

Sorry 'bout that...wasn't paying attention and didn't realize he was a soldier. I've just seen too many people using alumni instead of alumnus or alumna and it gets on me over time.

Anyway, I hope they Bluecoats are enjoying their night. I joined a corps when it was already championship caliber...it must be fun to be part of a rise to the top.

1 The Cadets

83.95... and hundreds of miles away.

Pop quiz, which of these corps has beaten either The Cavaliers or the Blue Devils at least once this season:

A: Bluecoats

B: The Cadets

B)