Full Recap Charts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regiment...definatly kicking butt in the percussion department. Keep it up, guys. Lets hope the bugles can catch up. I'm hoping for that championship flag to come back home with you guys.

I was surprised to see coats so far down in the visual categories (a lot of 6th places in there), but look closely. The spread in Vis/Perf/Tech is only .4 That's CLOSE!!! The other sub-captions are similarly... err- smooshed(?) together.

Another hopeful note for the bloo faithful, the coats percussion is sitting in 4th -- just .3 out of first. Mac won't let this talented line slip.

I think this looks good for bloo. Keep working hard and see how the scores come out. You'll be right in the hunt in Pasadena.

That being said, what a race all over this page! I see the BC stuff right away, they're my "home team." But this is incredible!!!

Blooooooooooooooo!

Thanks to all the corps for making this such an entertaining and competitive year in Division I !!!

I'm just amazed at how close the Top 7 are....

SCV (7th) hasn't performed since 7/1 and The Cadets (1st) performed only yesterday.. yet the spread is merely 2.6!!!

I'm guessing that SCV will be making quite a jump tomorrow, assuming their performance doesn't get rained out *again).. heck.. I hope they jump big!!!

Nice job! That took some time. :)