Full Recap Charts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, a few hours... but I seriously had nothing else better to do :)

I have something similar setup (just not all the colors and subcaptions which I could do if I really, really wanted to).

Edited by sburstall

cb38cb5004473ea6ba5e8f8c2f602940.jpg

dude, get your own serious cat. I'm tired of lending him to others (cat's not so happy either). :P

But...we've bonded so much. :(

Less than 20 point spread top to bottom. And that Cadets score is 4 days newer than the Pioneer score. We've been saying how close the top 7 are, but overall there is a lot of competition. Shall be interesting to see how much movement goes on at the regionals. Last year for comparison, Pioneer was consistently 25 points behind Rosemont all season long.

Hey all, THANKS FOR THE BUMPS! Don't just stop there, discuss what you see!!!

Like, Phantom is TOTALLY KICK### in Music

Vanguard has had a string of bad luck with performance rain-outs, but their scores are holding up! I can't wait to see how they do tomorrow! They've got a lot of catch-up to do, buit their last performance was 3-days ago.. CLEAN CLEAN PRETTY CLEAN! Also, from what I've heard, they are not completely done with their show yet? I hope that doesn't hurt them.( I am personally cheering for them this year, I've seen their show and it is DEFINITELY one of my favorites.. right up there with 1989, 2003, 2004)

Look at them Bluecoats, nearly SWEEPING GE!! <<<I believe over 90% of corps that win GE also win Finals.. correct me if I am wrong.

Blue Devils COLORGUARD??? My My.. I think their colorguard seems overwhelming this year to me.. like there are spots on the show where it's just too crowded so it looks sloppy. That may be affecting them.

KA KA KA KA CROWNNNNN!!! I have always liked them, it's GREAT to see them doing so well this year!

Cavaliers... they are work horses, do not EVER count them out!

The Cadets.. err, I'll be honest.. The only thing I like about their show this year is their playing of.. Blue Sahdes (?)... the one that Vanguard played for their 1999 Champion year. I still have to say though...from what I ahve heard so far, SCV played it more to my liking... Even though I don't really like their theme this year, I must say, they must be doing SOMETHING right be be doing that well.

Ahh Phantom...They are taking the music caption with ease, but I am worried about them in GE and Visual.. they really need to step it up there.

Madison... I like em, but let's not go there right now.

ACADEMY... They haven't performed for along time, yet they are only #14 in the pack! Finals? I think YES.

BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE YEAR IN DCI HISTORY?

WE'LL SEE, BUT I THINK YES!!!

Congratulations to the Crossmen Guard, they are in 9th place. :D can't wait to see ya in Allentown and Hershey. Stay safe and see ya soon!!! :)

The massive clump of elite corps is yet another testament to scoring the corps and not the show. The score gap troubles me. Does DCI ever calibrate scores by having two or more judges do a side by side rating of the same show?

Well...Madison is getting closer to Southwind.