Staff merri-go-round

If you take a 20 year look - except for BD - Cadets have the lowest turnover of any corps in staff

I know this. I was only looking at the last few weeks here, as this is what people seem most interested in at the moment, thats all. You asked us a question about a recent year too... 2016 and 2017... not a " 20 year look back ". We replied on what we know at the moment. If you support GH, and his current ways of doing things, thats fine too, as history has shown this works... however, he has never had this many resignations in one year. This is unprecedented at the Cadets. That said, those that believe these staff changes will automatically lead to a Cadets placement plummet of 6, 7 placement positions in 2017 for the Cadets is not something I share at all.

for someone who was on here spreading rumors only a few days ago you are certainly patient all of a sudden

Huh ? Now you got my interest... what rumors was I allegedly spreading a few days ago on here, George Dixon ? I don't " spread rumors " . I came to the defense of Crown people and called out the poster on here that said that Crown lost Klesch, and called that out immediately as bogus... so I really don't know where you are going with that unfair swipe, as I don't engage in " spreading rumors " as that language format implies maliciousness on my behalf, and I have not knowingly engaged in this behavior on here regarding " rumors" . If I did that, point it out where, and I will apologize for the " spreading of rumors " here. if you can't find it, or if you have mistaken me for someone else ( possible ) then a simple apology for that mischaracterization should be able to clear this up rather quickly for the both of us, George .

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

I know this. I was only looking at the last few weeks here, as this is what people seem most interested in at the moment, thats all. You asked us a question about a recent year too... 2016 and 2017... not a " 20 year look back ". We replied on what we know at the moment. If you support GH, and his current ways of doing things, thats fine too, as history has shown this works... however, he has never had this many resignations in one year. This is unprecedented at the Cadets. That said, those that believe these staff changes will automatically lead to a Cadets placement plummet of 6, 7 placement positions in 2017 for the Cadets is not something I share at all.

You really need to go back and look at 88 to 89 for example. A ton of misinformation and incorrect statements in this thread, from you and others.

Huh ? Now you got my interest... what rumors was I allegedly spreading a few days ago on here, George Dixon ?

I called you out at the time. Not going down the same path again.

I didn't see BRASSO spreading rumors...he asked a bunch of questions that went unanswered...yes that is true...that is different IMO than spreading rumors....but perhaps I missed what you are talking about...

One thing is for sure. With Moyer at Boston, there will be no lack of crash cymbals in the pit arrangements in 2017.

• Like 4

You really need to go back and look at 88 to 89 for example. A ton of misinformation and incorrect statements in this thread, from you and others.

I don't have to answer " for others ". You mentioned ME... as " spreading rumors on here ". So I'm interested in your comment that I have been engaged in " spreading rumors on here " . Thats a pretty strong language.. it connotes a level of maliciousness charge, and sorry George, but I can't let that criticism go without you specifically telling me what specific rumor or rumors I engaged in " spreading on here ". We can quickly put this to rest with my apology for engaging in this if you can point out where I was engaging in maliciously " spreading rumors here ",... or you can do the right thing here and simply state that perhaps you unintentionally misspoke regarding... MY.... behavior so far on this thread topic re. rumors that are posted on here.

Edited by BRASSO

One thing is for sure. With Moyer at Boston, there will be no lack of crash cymbals in the pit arrangements in 2017.

50294681.jpg

• Like 2

You had your chance to apologize for mischaracterizing my behavior on here as one of " spreading rumors ". But you didn't. So instead you lied about my behavior of " spreading rumors " on here, and so thats that. As such, neither one of us has to " go down this path again " on this BS charge of yours. End of story.

Edited by BRASSO

I didn't see BRASSO spreading rumors....

Its not to be found on here, Liahona.

That said, this topic will naturally have regular , run of the mill, non malicious intended " rumors " of staff additions, staff resignations, staff terminations. This topic is an excellent topic.. and has interest, views. We have been able to weed out the maliciously intended false rumor mongering so far, imo. We were able as recently as yesterday to find a malicious one as a matter of fact that was bogus right off the bat, as others with inside knowledge were able to quickly shoot it down rather quickly in that poster's unsuccessful craven attempt to spread a knowingly false rumor.

• Like 1