2008 DCA Rochester Official Hotel List

Hello All...

The local Committee in Rochester just held it's last meeting before the big weekend. All is looking good and this should be the best Rochester Championship to date. President Gil Silva and other members of the Executive Committee made the trip up to Rochester to attend our last meeting. Everything at the Stadium is set including NEW FOOD!!! I think you will all be happy with the new company in place at the Stadium. More parking is available (including a lot right across the street where the bus lot used to be - for a fee of course) and the Friday night I & E show is coming along as well. There will be a nice addition of a huge grand stand stage located right in front of the Convention Center on Main Street.

The big question?????? Where is everyone staying????? Well here you go...

Empire Statesmen / Radisson Hotel

Brigadiers / Clarion Hotel

Cabs / Clarion Hotel

Minn Brass / Doubletree Hotel

Renegades / Doubletree Hotel

Bush / Quality INN

Hurricanes / Holiday Inn Airport

Corps Vets / Holiday Inn Airport

Music City / Marriott Airport

Kilties / Clarion Hotel

Govies / Quality INN

White Sabers / Holiday Inn Airport

Gulf Coast / Clarion Hotel

Chops / Courtyard Marriott

Frontier / Brookwood INN

Alliance of Atlanta / Comfort INN

Lakeshormen / Marriott Airport

So Cal / Clarion Hotel

Fusion / Courtyard Marriott

Carolina Gold / Hampton Inn

Excelsior / Woodcliff

Kingston Grenadiers / Clarion

Shenandoah / Clarion Hotel

Dun Devils / Hampton INN

Bridgemen / Doubletree Hotel

Boston Cru / Marriott Airport

Scout House / Hyatt Regency

Park City / Hyatt Regency

Cabs Alumni / Rochester Plaza Hotel

Sky Alumni / WoodCliff & Brookwood Hotels

Optimists / LaQuinta Hotel

Les Diplomates / Hyatt Regency

Hope this helps in all your plans to visit your Corps. If something looks wrong please feel free to email me directly at allengun@aol.com Looking forward to year #3 in Rochester!! :tongue:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All...

The local Committee in Rochester just held it's last meeting before the big weekend. All is looking good and this should be the best Rochester Championship to date. President Gil Silva and other members of the Executive Committee made the trip up to Rochester to attend our last meeting. Everything at the Stadium is set including NEW FOOD!!! I think you will all be happy with the new company in place at the Stadium. More parking is available (including a lot right across the street where the bus lot used to be - for a fee of course) and the Friday night I & E show is coming along as well. There will be a nice addition of a huge grand stand stage located right in front of the Convention Center on Main Street.

The big question?????? Where is everyone staying????? Well here you go...

Empire Statesmen / Radisson Hotel

Brigadiers / Clarion Hotel

Cabs / Clarion Hotel

Minn Brass / Doubletree Hotel

Renegades / Doubletree Hotel

Bush / Quality INN

Hurricanes / Holiday Inn Airport

Corps Vets / Holiday Inn Airport

Music City / Marriott Airport

Kilties / Clarion Hotel

Govies / Quality INN

White Sabers / Holiday Inn Airport

Gulf Coast / Clarion Hotel

Chops / Courtyard Marriott

Frontier / Brookwood INN

Alliance of Atlanta / Comfort INN

Lakeshormen / Marriott Airport

So Cal / Clarion Hotel

Fusion / Courtyard Marriott

Carolina Gold / Hampton Inn

Excelsior / Woodcliff

Kingston Grenadiers / Clarion

Shenandoah / Clarion Hotel

Dun Devils / Hampton INN

Bridgemen / Doubletree Hotel

Boston Cru / Marriott Airport

Scout House / Hyatt Regency

Park City / Hyatt Regency

Cabs Alumni / Rochester Plaza Hotel

Sky Alumni / WoodCliff & Brookwood Hotels

Optimists / LaQuinta Hotel

Les Diplomates / Hyatt Regency

Hope this helps in all your plans to visit your Corps. If something looks wrong please feel free to email me directly at allengun@aol.com Looking forward to year #3 in Rochester!! :thumbup:

Boston Cru? since when?

Boston Cru? since when?

Boston Crusaders Alumni Corps

Gonna smack Gadget when I see him next. :doh: (Kidding) He must have reserved the entire Radisson for 2008 Empire when he checked out last Labor Day Monday. :worthy:

Inside joke, Lancer group stayed at the Radisson and saw Gadget a few times but didn't realize it was him as we had never met. By Monday I started thinking "#### that might have been him". :ph34r: Was kinda PO'ed as we were checking out that I missed my chance.... Then after I paid I turned around and he was standing right behind me, also waiting to check out. :worthy: Was so surprised I forgot to introduce my wife while we were talking. :doh: Heard about THAT halfway to PA. :thumbup:

Oh yeah, Allen, where are the Minis staying at?

Gonna smack Gadget when I see him next. :ph34r: (Kidding) He must have reserved the entire Radisson for 2008 Empire when he checked out last Labor Day Monday. :worthy:

Inside joke, Lancer group stayed at the Radisson and saw Gadget a few times but didn't realize it was him as we had never met. By Monday I started thinking "#### that might have been him". :doh: Was kinda PO'ed as we were checking out that I missed my chance.... Then after I paid I turned around and he was standing right behind me, also waiting to check out. :worthy: Was so surprised I forgot to introduce my wife while we were talking. :doh: Heard about THAT halfway to PA. :thumbup:

Oh yeah, Allen, where are the Minis staying at?

Aaah yes the Radisson..........no alcholic beverages permitted outside your room. Bummer :doh:

Well that ain't gonna work.........right Gene????

Aaah yes the Radisson..........no alcholic beverages permitted outside your room. Bummer :thumbup:

Well that ain't gonna work.........right Gene????

That's why we're at the Clarion this year. (at least I THINK that's why). Nick was upset too :thumbup:

Who are the Dun Devils??? :thumbup: