Chambersburg Show

Speaking as one who makes a lot of bad jokes, you gotta try. Couldn't have been that bad! Speaking of bad jokes, how do you keep tweets to yourself? Isn't the purpose of tweeting.....

I would love to see any tweets, comments, pics, jokes pertaining to the show. Please reconsider and tweet away. I was at Jackson last night and enjoyed everyone, but I won't be driving to this show due to an early Monday at work. I'm looking forward to checking the thread around nine or ten to see how things are going out there.

I was thinking about going to this show, but after dealing with the heat and rain of the Jackson show last night, and given the fact I have to work tomorrow, I'll just watch the tweets from the show instead.

I was thinking about going to this show, but after dealing with the heat and rain of the Jackson show last night, and given the fact I have to work tomorrow, I'll just watch the tweets from the show instead.

Booo.

Come on out.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'll keep my jokes and tweets to myself.

Thanks for the reply - always hard to man up, but you did!!

Mitch

why not complain about the beer in the title too? you know how many people die in alcohol related deaths every year?

I am going to edit my original comment because you may agree with the sensitivity of original title and see the need to use better judgement regarding beer also.

Edited by oldsnare

At show

Will post a bit

88 degrees and cooling down / front pushing thru with t-storms to the south

-

Edited by George Dixon

Looks like a pretty good crowd

Decent size hs stadium / a vip tix was turned in right before i showed up / so lucked out and sitting on 50 3 rows from the top!

• Like 1