DCA FN Add On For Finals?

OK DCI Week is over and less than three weeks to DCA Weekend. And I'm just about over my cornea infection which means I can now look at TV and PC screens without things getting blurry and painful.

So when will DCA FN allow us to order FInals?

Thought of a PM to brigsacad(sp) but might as well put this out for other people who might wonder.

Maybe catch up by watching Kilites show FN tonight if not too busy catching up around the house.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

The show I loved on FN was Govies ,beautifully put together ,Hurs,could learn from this show how to put together a show that both showcases the guard and the horn line .WOW

Govies have become one of my favorites since I came back to the corps world. Just did so many RCA and ICA shows BITD when I saw a lot of small corps trying to put on pleasing shows. Whodda thunk in the 21st Century I'd find a corps even smaller that does it so well. Plus the times we have talked to people with the corps (souvie table and Asst DM Charlie) have been some of our most pleasant memories at DCA.

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

A lot of Corps could learn from the "Govies". As a usually small Corps in DCA, they KNOW how to put out a Corps that always seem to please BOTH the Judges and the Fans. A Regular in the top 3 in DCA Class A. They match the Music, Drill to their Size with both High Quality and Entertainment for all to See and Hear. The people I have met, Enjoy what they are doing, and are some of the Friendliest you will meet.

Edited by 2B or not 2B

Genius is what I use for Govies. yes they entertain. but even moreso, they design for what they have and do not try to be what they are not. Which is why since they first came east they have always been in the hunt for the A Class title.

• Like 1

KER BUMP as little over 2 weeks left...... any word on Finals add on????????

Genius is what I use for Govies. yes they entertain. but even moreso, they design for what they have and do not try to be what they are not. Which is why since they first came east they have always been in the hunt for the A Class title.

They are the masters at designing for a smaller corps.

OK... the co-masters... LOL... since the White Sabers are now also designing like that.

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 1

Edited by Fran Haring

They are the masters at designing for a smaller corps.

OK... the co-masters... LOL... since the White Sabers are now also designing like that.

Nice for White Sabers as we shared the same hotel with them at Rochester twice when they missed Finals. Got to see them play the show for the last time in the parking lot for each other.

But..... will have to PM brigscadm(sp).. edit sent... will let you know

Edited by JimF-LowBari