DCP-I History

Hey, former FDCI member here of the Bellbrook Eagles/Sparrow Regiment/Chicken Scouts, just strolled across this here and decided to register. Probably can't get a corps in at this late stage in the game, but maybe next time. I really miss the fantasy drum corps fun. I missed out on the last few seasons of FDCI cause I got married, moved to a place with really crappy internet (24K was high speed!), and then started a family.

Anyways, I remember the good ole' days of FDCI, when for the longest time I was the "Boston Crusaders" of the league...the best corps to never make finals. Then I finally broke through and finished 2nd, but never was able to win the whole thing. Its good to see the tradition continue, and some of the familiar faces. Hopefully when next season rolls around I can start up the Eagles again.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, former FDCI member here of the Bellbrook Eagles/Sparrow Regiment/Chicken Scouts, just strolled across this here and decided to register. Probably can't get a corps in at this late stage in the game, but maybe next time. I really miss the fantasy drum corps fun. I missed out on the last few seasons of FDCI cause I got married, moved to a place with really crappy internet (24K was high speed!), and then started a family.

Anyways, I remember the good ole' days of FDCI, when for the longest time I was the "Boston Crusaders" of the league...the best corps to never make finals. Then I finally broke through and finished 2nd, but never was able to win the whole thing. Its good to see the tradition continue, and some of the familiar faces. Hopefully when next season rolls around I can start up the Eagles again.

Oh WOW....Bill. Sure I remember the Bellbrook Eagles.

Welcome to DCPI!! You find a good number of us old FDCI guys here.

I think you can still get in but with a riding penalty on your score.

Edited by StarOrg

• 1 month later...

Bump.

Hey Jeff, time to update the first post.

Since, you know, I'm sure you don't have anything else on your plate right now. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

bump, finally updated.

• 10 months later...

Ahh Bill, I remember you...

Those were some good years with Dr. Jeff. I stumbled upon this also this season. I resurected the California Knights, Toyko Tornadoes, and then brought back the Catalina Crusaders... whose motto is "26 miles to victory" Welcome back !

James Hensley

Ahh Bill, I remember you...

Those were some good years with Dr. Jeff. I stumbled upon this also this season. I resurected the California Knights, Toyko Tornadoes, and then brought back the Catalina Crusaders... whose motto is "26 miles to victory" Welcome back !

James Hensley

I knew I had seen California Knights before...welcome back James.

• 1 month later...

Updated listing the newest champs. Still need to update highest scores, number of finalist appearances, etc.