Best park and barkers

Who do you think pulls off the park and bark the best?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the best park and blowers?

• BD
    • Phantom
    • Crown
    • Cavaliers
    • Cadets
    • Bluecoats
    • SCV
    • Madison
    • Boston
    • Glassmen
    • Spirit
    • Colts
    • Other
  2. 2. Who is the worst?

• Cadets
    • Boston
    • Colts
    • Spirit
    • BD
    • Glassmen
    • Madison
    • SCV
    • Bluecoats
    • Phantom
    • Crown
    • BD
    • Other

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regiment did it in 05... and it worked.. and they did it last year... sort of... and it was awkward for me... especially when only like two people were swaying at all (my guess no one was supposed to... haha)

Crossmen have done it well... last year was the classiest one from them in a long time... they used to go a little overboard.

Madison usually has a good one...

A lot of corps are good at it.

Madison and Crossmen pop up in my mind, then BD.

Yeah, Uh, NO CONTEST!!! If You're talking since DCI was formed Then there is only one CHOICE!!! ONE!!! 1979 and 1980 SPIRIT OF ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: All the rest are PRETENDERS!!!!!!

regiment did it in 05... and it worked.. and they did it last year... sort of... and it was awkward for me... especially when only like two people were swaying at all (my guess no one was supposed to... haha)

Agreed, the 05 thing is prevalent in my mind for a good one they did, and the 08 one I'm sure was supposed to be a just-spread kind of thing (I want to say there was a point in the season I'd seen them also "wailing", but I may not have).

As for best, Madison is probably the most classy. I really like '06 Bluecoats' as well, even though most people would say most of them went overboard. And overall my favorite mojo section is in Cavies '01... there's a section where they're just standing there and I think, why the heck aren't they mojoing?! and then a small little transition and it gets even funkier and then they bust out the mojo. Also, musically I liked their '03 shout section.

I have no idea who would be the worst to me. I'm pretty easy to please with it.

Edited by Stryfe

Spirit, Madison, Bridgemen.. same era... mid 70's to 80's (okay,, so Spirit didn't show up til late.. but they made up for it lol)

Ones that are memorable:

2008 Bluecoats--The Boxer

1995 Madison

1992 Blue Devils

Ones I would assume forget:

2005 Cavaliers and 2005 Cadets

Who has the patent on doing it right:

1. Madison

2. Blue Devils

In my 20+ years of drum corps experience, the greatest park and bark I have ever seen live:

2008 Bluecoats

lol, good poll. Did you march with Cavies, and hate BD? Cavies aren't listed as on option for WORST, and BD is listed twice!

I went BD and Bloo for best; Glassmen for worst (and Cavies, had they been there)

I think it's sad my home team (SCV) is so bland, they can't get in the top 5 in either category. At least Glassmen gets a near-unanimous worst!