Quarterfinals Open Thread

We'll be updating our Caption Ranking System with scores updates from Lucas Oil Stadium.

When you're away from your computer, keep up-to-date with your mobile browser at mobile.drumcorpsplanet.com.

Good luck to all of this year's participants / corps!!

-john

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be updating our Caption Ranking System with scores updates from Lucas Oil Stadium.

When you're away from your computer, keep up-to-date with your mobile browser at mobile.drumcorpsplanet.com.

Good luck to all of this year's participants / corps!!

-john

Cool.

Where (and what) are the Caption Ranking System on DCP?

Look on the main dcp page (not the forums) and click on "scores." I don't see the scores for World QF up yet, though.

None have been released yet. We'll get them up as Brandt Crocker announces them in the stadium.

None have been released yet. We'll get them up as Brandt Crocker announces them in the stadium.

Mr. Michael Boo has a live blog over on Dci.org

Pioneer - 73.95

usually just the final 2 when I was there. but i'm wondering why it is taking so long to announce the scores for the shows that are done. it used to be they would announce the score after the next corps finished. Boo just said Cascades score won't be announced until after Mandarin perform. that's 3 corps later.