11 Blue Knights 78.500

12 Troopers 74.700

13 Spirit of Atlant74.450

14 Glassmen 74.300

15 Colts 73.250

16 Crossmen 72.850

17 Teal Sound 69.650

18 Cascades 66.750

Here's something interesting to consider...of the top 13 at last year's Minnesota show only ONE corps stayed in their same rank at finals...that being Phantom at #5. The biggest change was in Cadets moving from #4 to #1.

As for predictions...I'm thinking the top 8 will break 80 and the spread from 1 to 8 will be LESS than 6 points.

Umm. why are people red negg'ing predictions?

Because you disagree? With a guess? Really?

Why not just post a message saying why you disagree? Or better yet -- post your own prediction.

Aye caramba doh.gif

fwiw i plussed everyone that was red. feel free to help out.

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 2

Why not just post a message saying why you disagree? Or better yet -- post your own prediction.

Aye caramba doh.gif

AMEN!

I'm sorry, but I spit my coffee at the screen when I saw this, so I had to post it. Whoever the author is...worthy.gif

That's hilarious! (And I write that as one who enjoys much of BD's show.)

Aye caramba doh.gif

A red or a green is just as much of an opinion. It's not a question of validation, it's a freely spoken (or in this case "click") gesture.

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 3

A red or a green is just as much of an opinion. It's not a question of validation, it's a freely spoken (or in this case "click") gesture.

Oh gee...some one just red me. Oh my, what shall I do.

• Like 2

Except that the votes don't end up in the message, they end up in the user profile. So...you're red negg'ing the user not the message. At least that's how it's supposed to work. If the votes just lived in the message I'd agree with you (and I think that would be a better implementation -- it would correspond to a "Like" or (the ever elusive) "Dislike" on FB).

Oh well. </soapbox>

Edited by corpsband

1st place will be close between BD, Cadets, and Crown. I seriously doubt Crown will lose brass. There is simply no comparison between what they are doing and how they sound versus BD and Cadets. Fourth is likely to go to Phantom. SVC and Bluecoats will fill in the 5th/6th spots. Madison looks good for 7th. Eighth seems to battle between Cavies and Boston, although I would LOVE Spirit in this spot. In 10th, I see Spirit. In 11th, Crossmen. In 12th, Bluestars or Blue Knights.

Except that the votes don't end up in the message, they end up in the user profile. So...you're red negg'ing the user not the message. At least that's how it's supposed to work. If the votes just lived in the message I'd agree with you (and I think that would be a better implementation -- it would correspond to a "Like" or (the ever elusive) "Dislike" on FB).

Oh well. </soapbox>

Okay in this context, I agree with you.

Edited by kaseyW
  • Like 1