2017 Blue Stars

The Blue Stars are excited to announce the return of Matt Hernandez and Eric Shriver in newly expanded roles in 2017.

Shriver will serve as the Battery Arranger and Caption Head with Hernandez serving as the Front Ensemble Arranger and Caption Head.

"We consider the talent and leadership of both Eric and Matt to be an incalculable component of our success competitively and in our efforts to provide a wholistic educational experience for our members," said Corps Director Russ Gavin.

"I'm very excited to see what these two bring to the table in their expanded positions this season. They are incredibly talented and will help to carry on the tradition of excellence established throughout the corps' 52-year history," stated Executive Director Brad Furlano.

• Like 1

Somehow I missed hearing where Mapes and Grom are headed...has that been officially announced?

Somehow I missed hearing where Mapes and Grom are headed...has that been officially announced?

As of now they just left. The way the Facebook post from one of them was written it just sounds like they don't have any plans for DCI right now, though we don't know if anything is going on behind the scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Frank returning as writer is very good news.. with Ford, Shapiro, and now Sullivan back together along with killer drum and horn caption heads, I am really looking forward to what they can put together for next year

Edited by brians

• 1 month later...