2017 Blue Stars

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Blue Stars 2017: "Star Crossed"

I know they are two different corps, and Blue Stars just happen to winter camp in Indy where the other hailed, but was I the only one upon seeing that theme who thought of Star of Indiana's Zingali's drill where the Cross was transformed and then re-shaped appearing on the other side of the 50?

Now if the Wisconsinites were to do that with stars...

But wait, what props will they use?    Interesting. Very Interesting.

Edited by xandandl

Nope, that star to star bit never occurred to me, I went straight to they are announcing a Romeo and Juliet show on Valentine’s Day….hmmm, that’s a bit different for them. So many ways to go, we’ll see

They had one of my favorite shows last year but have been rather hit of miss. This show demands no props

4 minutes ago, cowtown said:

Nope, that star to star bit never occurred to me, I went straight to they are announcing a Romeo and Juliet show on Valentine’s Day….hmmm, that’s a bit different for them. So many ways to go, we’ll see

They had one of my favorite shows last year but have been rather hit of miss. This show demands no props

yes, I had noticed the hearts on the program page. Maybe it's Corpsband and Brasso reconciling for the good of drum corps fans everywhere.