FLO REFUND

On July 20, 2017 at 10:04 AM, garfield said:

So your point was to bash a conservative new outlet on a drum corps forum board.

Thanks for that.

Jeesh.

Actually, Jeff did that for me in the way that he constructed his comment to Stu. Jeff left out a big part of the story that did not fit his agenda (refunds were given) and then concluded that HE was like Fox News. I simply commented on it.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:13 PM, Stu said:

It struck me as rsther odd that his outburst was in response to a post where I said it was a great situation for him to get refunded and that it showed Flo is not heartless.

Oh yes...are you trying to Make Drum Corps Great Again ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Forevergreen said:

Oh yes...are you trying to Make Drum Corps Great Again ? 

Oh yes... and if I remember correctly you also posted for me to do something very crude and called me a vile name, and without apology I might add, so your opinion is, of course, in the highest order.

Edited by Stu

38 minutes ago, Forevergreen said:

Nice to see the pot calling the kettle.

What an impressively original comeback quip written by ‘always-chartreuse’!  I could do this all day, but quite frankly I would rather change a flat tire.

1 hour ago, Stu said:

What an impressively original comeback quip written by ‘always-chartreuse’!  I could do this all day, but quite frankly I would rather change a flat tire.

You responded, but I am sure you can change a tire next time, pid.

always good to see the kid playing nicely together

• Like 1