FloMarching full schedule?

3 hours ago, Lance said:

I went here, and it only lists through July 19th. Am I missing something?

https://www.flomarching.com/events

I guess you are. Maybe more calendar items get added as we complete some events.

https://www.dci.org/news/2018-streaming-schedule

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lance said:

Than you. 

Now I just have to figure out if I want to wait to subscribe until July 11 so I can save $50. 

Last year I started Flo with Drums Along the Rockies (this year's show:  July 14) and terminated my subscription right after Finals.  It was the perfect time to get in.  Assuming nothing major has changed (haven't looked at the packages yet) I will do the same this year.  It suited my viewing needs just fine.  Plenty of shows to see with a few bucks saved.

Edited by luv4corps

i could swear it was thirty and not fifty a week or two ago... oh well. to me, 100 bucks is well worth it anyway

18 hours ago, Lance said:

Than you. 

Now I just have to figure out if I want to wait to subscribe until July 11 so I can save $50. 

I contacted them about the full schedule and got an email that made me iffy to subscribe. They said the schedule had not been completely finalized..Are you kidding me ?  How long has DCI had their schedule out ?

This was the last one I saw..

6/23/18 DCI West  8:30pm CT
6/23/18 Innovations In Brass 6:30pm CT
6/29/18 DCI Central Indiana 6:00pm CT
6/30/18 Drum Corps At The Rose Bowl 7:30pm CT
7/7/18 DCI Minnesota  4:20pm CT
7/8/18 DCI Orlando 6:00pm CT
7/14/18 Drums Along The Rockies 7:30pm CT
7/15/18 Midwestern Championship 3:50pm CT
7/19/18 DCI Central Texas 6:30pm CT
7/21/18 Southwestern Championship 1:00pm CT
7/28/18 Southeastern Championship 12:00pm CT
7/29/18 NightBEAT TOC 5:00pm CT
8/3/18 Eastern Classic Day 1 5:00pm CT
8/4/18 Eastern Classic Day 2 5:30pm CT
8/6/18 Open Class Prelims 4:00pm CT
8/7/18 Open Class Finals 6:00pm CT
8/9/18 World Class Prelims 8:00am CT
8/10/18 World Class Semifinals 1:00pm CT
8/11/18 Drumline Battle TBD
8/11/18 World Class Finals 3:55pm C

2 hours ago, Forevergreen said:

I contacted them about the full schedule and got an email that made me iffy to subscribe. They said the schedule had not been completely finalized..Are you kidding me ?  How long has DCI had their schedule out ?

In Flo's defense, they first have to wait until the DCI schedule is finalized before making their plans. And then they have their own logistics to take into account. I believe Flo's schedule was announced via livestream several weeks ago and was duly noted here on DCP for its "2 guys in a basement" production values. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

In Flo's defense, they first have to wait until the DCI schedule is finalized before making their plans. And then they have their own logistics to take into account. I believe Flo's schedule was announced via livestream several weeks ago and was duly noted here on DCP for its "2 guys in a basement" production values. 

I still think Flo was behind the cameras for the premiere.  I will probably pay for a show to watch a show then go from there. Last year was not so good(for me anyway).