Beat of the Rogue - Medford OR

Hot here today, highs in the low 90's and mostly sunny. A small breeze wil help cool things a bit to your skin this afternoon, but it'll still be hot. No rain that I can see.

Neat.

First show for the OC

OC

Crossmen

BK

SCV

And not judged I am guessing, just like every year....

Why is that?

I do not know why, it just is. every year i forget this, and every year I wait until 2 AM to hear anything about scores.

Not anymore i'm not.

Its an exhibition show, held every year, and I believe it always has a good turnout. One of the few shows in the region. And an example on how people go to events without the expectation of scores.

But if it is being judged, that would be nice too. And if anyone here is going, find out please.

So no one knows why this show isn't scored?

I do not know why, it just is. every year i forget this, and every year I wait until 2 AM to hear anything about scores.

Not anymore i'm not.

Its an exhibition show, held every year, and I believe it always has a good turnout. One of the few shows in the region. And an example on how people go to events without the expectation of scores.

But if it is being judged, that would be nice too. And if anyone here is going, find out please.

I'm a little disappointed by the lack of scores, but it doesn't surprise me that the attendees don't care. A lot of people these days just want to see the shows.