lolcorps

*now someone do "Splooie"*

Perhaps with the genius of me and Boo combined we could make it happen.

2u8jlp3.jpg

my first one!

Edited by Mike_L

those coin belts are f'n loud! If you heard the guard even as they walked...u'd understand

Edited by Flag Guy

i don't get it.

I had to think about it for a bit, but then it became LOLZ!!@! funny. Az alwayz, YMMV. I know Internet savvy drum corps fans who find this entire thread absolutely "I just don't get it." Some are funnier than others of course, but I love this thread.

Edited by Peel Paint

I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean, but this thread is all kinds of fail. LOLCats stopped being funny about 4 years ago and people are still beating these atrocities of humor into the ground. Seriously "lolcorps" isn't funny and is a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack. Seriously, some of you are trying so hard, it's almost embarrassing.

Edited by jeterbeater

I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean, but this thread is all kinds of fail. LOLCats stopped being funny about 4 years ago and people are still beating these atrocities of humor into the ground. Seriously "lolcorps" isn't funny and is a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack. That being said...

once again..if you dont find it funny, don't come and just rant....:-)

just having fun and clearly many people on here find the humor in it

I'm sorry, I don't want to be mean, but this thread is all kinds of fail. LOLCats stopped being funny about 4 years ago and people are still beating these atrocities of humor into the ground. Seriously "lolcorps" isn't funny and is a testament to the true lack of humor some people lack. Seriously, some of you are trying so hard, it's almost embarrassing.

more pictures!!!